Abathur <Evolution Master>
A unique Hero that can manipulate the battle from anywhere on the map.
This Hero has:
Abathur, the Evolution Master of Kerrigan's Swarm, works ceaselessly to improve the zerg from the genetic level up. His hate for chaos and imperfection almost rivals his hatred of pronouns.
- Abathur (base skin - from StarCraft) - Rare
- Abathur, the Evolution Master of Kerrigan's Swarm, works ceaselessly to improve the zerg from the genetic level up. His hate for chaos and imperfection almost rivals his hatred of pronouns.
- Pajamathur Abathur (from Party in Pajamaland) - Legendary
- Upon occasion reality appears unsuitable. Desire for absence occurs. Inhibit ocular reception. Internally visualize. Possible for current location to alter. Make dreams come true.
- Skelethur Abathur (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Legendary - provided from Hallow's End 2014 (Seasonal)
- Exoendoskeleton... logical next advancement. Secondary benefit, elicits fear in adolescent terrans. Useful.
- Swarm Abathur (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Evolution is a process that's unending. Survival requires adaptation. Even Abathur, a master of manipulating evolution itself, is no exception to this cardinal rule of nature.
- Xenotech Abathur (from Mecha War) - Legendary - provided from MechaStorm
- Humanity had never considered that sentient machines could exist in the darkness beyond the earth. From distant stars, Abathur's xenotech invaders came to plunder the earth's resources and further their evolution.
- Number of times in rotation: 8
- Highest number of weeks: 40
- Lowest number of weeks: 8
- Average number of weeks: 29
- Predicted date for next rotation: 2020-02-04
(an average of 29 weeks)
- Number of times in sale: 7
- Highest number of weeks: 82
- Lowest number of weeks: 3
- Average number of weeks: 34
- Predicted date for next sale: 2019-10-08
(an average of 34 weeks)