Cho <Twilight's Hammer Chieftain>
- Cho'gall (base skin - from Warcraft) - Rare
- Cho’gall is one of the most powerful, intelligent, and insane ogre-magi to have ever lived. As the leader of the Twilight's Hammer the two brothers seek to bring about an age of destruction... whenever they aren’t bickering that is.
- Corruptor Cho'gall (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Rumor has it that the Corruptor Raiment was once exclusively worn by the Shadow Council. How the Scryers and the Aldor ever obtained them, the World of Warcraft may never know...
- Pump'kin Cho'gall (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Rare - provided from Hallow's End 2017 (Seasonal)
- Every Hallow's End, Cho'gall makes sure to mock the Headless Horseman. After all, two heads are better than none.
- Warlord Cho'gall (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Some Heroes choose to protect themselves with thick plates of armor, others wear intricate magical robes to boost their power. Cho'gall says, "Why not do both?"
- Number of times in rotation: 8
- Highest number of weeks: 37
- Lowest number of weeks: 12
- Average number of weeks: 27
- Next predicted rotation: 2020-04-21
(an average of 27 weeks)
- Number of times in sale: 5
- Highest number of weeks: 56
- Lowest number of weeks: 22
- Average number of weeks: 36
- Next predicted sale: 2020-01-07
(an average of 36 weeks)