E.T.C. <Rock God>
- E.T.C. (base skin - from Warcraft) - Rare
- The Power of the Horde incarnated by brutal rhythms and blistering guitar riffs into the most elite tauren chieftain to ever headbang across the surface of Azeroth. Don't bother putting on socks. He's just going to rock them off anyways.
- Black Metal E.T.C. (from Warchrome Wastes) - Rare
- Some bands paint their faces and play death metal. E.T.C. however, IS death metal.
- El Mariachi E.T.C. (from Beach Party) - Rare - provided from NexoMania (Seasonal)
- This mysterious wandering mariachi holds no allegiance other than to his music. Rudos and técnicos alike have learned to fear the beautiful sound of guitar wafting in the air... if only because of the pain that follows in its wake.
- Glam Metal E.T.C. (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Elite Tauren Chieftan has been rocking the world for a long time, man. He's seen fashions come and fashions go, but neon pants and feathered hair? Those are forever.
- L800 E.T.C. (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Even in the far flung future of 2504, Level 800 Elite Tauren Chieftain is still "terran up the night."
- Pure Country E.T.C. (from Riksville) - Epic
- After E.T.C's pickup truck broke down and his dog died there was really only one thing left for him to do-- go country! Time to bring a whole new meaning to cowboy.