Muradin <Mountain King>
A sturdy Tank that can do well in a muiltitude of situations.
This Hero has:
Once a mentor to Prince Arthas, Muradin was unable to prevent his corruption. After recovering from a mild case of amnesia, he is now the leader of the Bronzebeard clan after the "diamond-ization" of his brother King Magni.
- Muradin (base skin - from Warcraft) - Rare
- Once a mentor to Prince Arthas, Muradin was unable to prevent his corruption. After recovering from a mild case of amnesia, he is now the leader of the Bronzebeard clan after the "diamond-ization" of his brother King Magni.
- Kandy King Muradin (from Unknown Corners of the Nexus) - Epic
- Everyone wants to be King of Kandy Mountain... but once a Gummy Dragon shows up, they flee to Sugar Plum Valley like the rest. Heavy is the head that wears the cupcake crown.
- Magni Muradin (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- It was hard for Magni to accept Moira as member of the Council of Three Hammers, but he knew his deceased brother Muradin would have wanted peace in Ironforge.
- Maraudin' Muradin (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Based in the Kel-Morian Combine, Three Hammer Securities employs the boldest and baddest mercenaries in the sector. Give them a call when you need to put someone in a world of hurt.
- Special Mount: Rocket Jump Jets
- Vanndar Muradin (from Alterac Pass) - Rare
- After years of combat with the Frostwolves, Vanndar was among the first warriors Varian contacted as he rallied the Alliance. His invaluable experience may prove key to finally securing the pass from the Horde.
- Ymirjar Lord Muradin (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- To siege Icecrown, the Ashen Verdict forged the most powerful armors crafted by man... Meanwhile, Muradin stole a Ymirjar Lord's armor, and kicked everyone's arse.