Subuniverse <Raven Court>
Event Connections <Raven Court>
Seasonal Events are annual, which brings new Seasonal Items and allows the purchase of the items from previous Event Occurrences.
Entities <Raven Court>
These are the underlying entities in this subuniverse, either dragged into the Nexus, just like our Heroes, or already present there.
The mother of Orphea, she left her at an early age, because of her husband, Oberon, the Raven Lord, had delved into the dark magics of the Dark Nexus. Current whereabouts unknown.
||Grave Keeper - available as an Announcer
Seemingly Immortal, Defender of the Haunted Mines. Sworn enemy of the Raven Lord.
The Horseman rides again! It's no chore, to bring destruction upon the enemy core! HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAaaaa!!
Advisor to the Raven Lord, always there to make sure he doesn’t misstep. An otherwise mysterious old woman.
||Raven Lord - available as an Announcer
Also known as Oberon, he's the ruler of the Raven Court, and on a crusade to dominate or control all realms of the Nexus, in order to, seemingly, protect it from an unknown threat. Highly dissatisfied with the path his daughter, Orphea, has taken.
Skins <Raven Court>
These are the Skins that are based upon this Subuniverse, reflecting alternate versions of our Heroes.
- Countess Kerrigan - Rare - provided from Hallow's End 2014 (Seasonal)
- Countess Sarah von Kerrigan's bloodthirst knew no bounds. It was only a matter of time before the Vampire Slayers of Raven Court rose up against her reign of terror.
- Special Mount: Bat Transformation
- Crimson Count Arthas - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0 Fall Conversions (Seasonal)
- Few of Sarah von Kerrigan's suitors are as bold or brash as Marquis Arthas du Menethíl. The Crimson Count hopes their unholy union will spell doom for Raven Court's vampire slayers.
- Special Mount: Bat Form
- Cursed Witch Whitemane - Legendary - provided from The Fall of King's Crest (Seasonal)
- The Witch of the Hollows' beliefs are unconventional, even by Raven Court's standards. Her methods of torturing the living deemed too extreme. It was the Raven Lord alone who saw the potential within her...
- Special Mount: Hallowed Broom
- Doctor Wolf & Stein Greymane - Legendary - provided from Hallow's End 2017 (Seasonal)
- Doctor Wolf has turned to twisted science in hopes of combating the supernatural abilities of Raven Court's vampires. The serum he has developed is indeed powerful... but it comes with a price.
- Grave Warden Malthael - Rare - provided from Malthael's Bargain
- With every corpse interred in his mausoleum, the Grave Warden gains power and influence. His unholy alliance with the Grave Keeper ensures that his collection of souls will continue to grow.
- Harlequin Nazeebo - Epic
- The Countess Kerrigan's demands for entertainment mirror the darkness within her. Her harlequins are masters at manipulating life and death, solely for her amusement.
- Phantom Knight Zarya - Epic - provided from The Fall of King's Crest (Seasonal)
- The Black Knights have served as the mercenary protectors of Raven Court since age immemorial. It is only natural that their commander, Zarya, the Phantom Knight, serves as one of the four generals of the Raven Lord's army.
- Spectral Wyrm Alexstrasza - Legendary - provided from The Fall of King's Crest (Seasonal)
- After the Grave Keeper's domination by the Raven Lord, Spectral Wyrm Alexstrasza pledged her phantoms to his side. With the Aspect of Undeath serving as a general of his armies, what hope does King's Crest have?
- Spider Warden Maiev - Epic - provided from The Fall of King's Crest (Seasonal)
- Deep in the underbelly of the Raven Tower lies a prison filled with traitors and miscreants brought to justice by the Spider Warden. Now, at the Raven Lord's behest, she hunts down the Heroes summoned to protect King's Crest
- Stormbot Kael'thas - Rare
- Originally constructed to be a magician's assistant, Kael'thas's preprogrammed aptitude for sorcery soon catapulted him past the expertise of his own creators.
- StormPunk Kael'thas - Rare
- On some worlds, technology and magic are not so different. Those who master both, like Lord Kael'thas, can create both wonders and terrors beyond your imagination.
- Vampire Slayer Valla - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0 Fall Conversions (Seasonal)
- The Countess's thirst for blood could not be quenched even by her death. As the vampire swarm spread across Raven Court, a group of survivors rose up to resist them.
- Vampire Slayer V Valeera - Epic - provided from Hallow's End 2017 (Seasonal)
- Not all of Raven Court's vampires swear fealty to the Raven Lord. The one known only as "V" has launched a solitary crusade against her own kind, making her an unlikely ally of the Vampire Slayers.
Mounts <Raven Court>
These are the Mounts that are based upon this Subuniverse.
Corrupted Tombstone - Rare
Some corruptions can never truly be purged. Better to accept the new order of the cosmos, than to hold onto a dying truth.
Headless Horseman's Charger - Epic
Be it into the flood, or into the fire, this one will go where you require. HAHA-HAHAHAHA!
Raven Runner - Epic
The Runners of Raven Court have long been the preferred conveyances of the Ravensguard. Serving as both tracker and mount, these birds of prey allow their masters to tirelessly stalk their targets across the realms.
Redeemed Tombstone - Rare
All things can be redeemed, but only through dedication and sacrifice. Things may never be what they once were, but life will flourish again.
Battlegrounds <Raven Court>
These Battlegrounds have roots in the Nexus-based subuniverse.