Subuniverse <Viper Organization>
Thanks to sound military tactics and the fierce loyalty of its soldiers, the Viper organization rose to power—squashing all who tried to stand in the way. Viper is always recruiting... but you can also choose side with the newly risen Resistance and fight back.
This subuniverse is a part of Nexus, and contains:
Skins <Viper Organization>
These are the Skins that are based upon this Subuniverse, reflecting alternate versions of our Heroes.
- Deathfang Genji - Legendary - provided from Viper Ascendant Event
- No one knows who Deathfang used to be. Some say he was a high-ranking Viper general; others that he was a common soldier. Whoever he was, his old identity has been permanently wiped from Viper's records. All that remains of him now is his kill count.
- Delta Hanzo - Legendary - provided from Viper Ascendant Event
- Cpt. Shimada had his mission: to eliminate the Viper leader known as Deathfang, his brother. The government expected him to fail, but they made a mistake... they didn't realize they were dealing with Hanzo.
- Firestorm Blaze - Legendary - provided from Viper Ascendant Event
- Viper hunter him down. Slaughtered his brothers-in-arms. Now they've taken the one thing he truly loves in the world - his only daughter. The Firestorm is coming, and no snake will be spared the flame.
- Imperator Stukov - Legendary - provided from Viper Ascendant Event
- Thanks to sound military tactics and the fierce loyalty of Viper's soldiers, the Imperator has crushed his enemies and established a new world order. It is only a matter of time before his robotic fist snuffs out the dying embers of rebellion.
- Pain Deckard - Legendary - provided from Viper Ascendant Event
- As the United States signed the Malta accords, their sovereighnty ended, and Viper's began. Yet, in secret, Maj. Pain had been given leadership over a team with a very particular set of skills and one final mission: resistance.
- Sidewinder Ana - Epic - provided from Viper Ascendant Event
- As Viper's deadliest sniper, Sidewinder is personally responsible for killing the organization's most prominent enemies. Were it not for her, Viper may never have risen to power... a fact that she uses to her advantage whenever she is contested.
Mounts <Viper Organization>
These are the Mounts that are based upon this Subuniverse.
D.E.R.P.A. - Epic
Thanks to the Defensive Extraneous Research Program Assembly's grant, our combat automaton is ready for testing! As of patch 51.2.4, it now climbs up stairs and doesn't trip over its legs... as much. Welcome to the future.
Viper Dominator - Epic
Built for speed and maneuverability, Dominators enable the rapid deployment of strike forces in all manner of terrain. The howl of their engines heralds the wrath of Viper.