Subuniverse <Nexus-altered Azeroth>
New fates and adaptions in the Nexus, based on Azeroth of the Warcraft Universe.
This subuniverse is a part of Warcraft, and contains:
Skins <Nexus-altered Azeroth>
These are the Skins that are based upon this Subuniverse, reflecting alternate versions of our Heroes.
- Adventurer Li Li - Rare
- When you've wandered as much of the world as Li Li has you learn many things... but perhaps the most important is that it's always wise to carry an umbrella.
- Apothecary Lt. Morales - Epic
- The Royal Apothecary Society's experiments have resulted in many alchemical discoveries, which Apothecary Morales administers to soldiers in the field. Some side effects may occur.
- Arcanist Jaina - Rare
- First worn by the great champions who ventured into the Molten Core to defeat Ragnaros, the Arcanist Regalia has become a symbol of mages who have mastered the Arcane.
- AzGul'dan Azmodan - Legendary
- Gul'dan could feel the demon's blood coursing through his veins... Mannoroth's gift once set the orcs on their path, now Azmodan's gift would make them unstoppable.
- Balespider Gul'dan - Epic
- The Balespider's Burning Vestments were woven from the cinderwebs of the Red Widow, Beth'tilac. Only by enduring the flames of the Firelands can a Warlock know its searing embrace.
- Beastmaster Rexxar - Rare
- A beastmaster is at one with the wilds. When they kill, they ensure every part of the animal is made use of.
- Betrayer Illidan - Rare
- Free after ten thousand years, Illidan would sacrifice everything in order to defeate the Burning Legion, prove himself superior to Malfurion, and redeem himself in the eyes of Tyrande.
- Betrayer Malfurion - Epic
- Sargeras's whispers of power were impossible for the broken Malfurion to resist. She had called him "Betrayer"... Soon, they would all call him Master.
- Blood Elf Tyrande - Epic
- Named for her ancestor, the first Sun Queen, Tyrande Windrunner serves the blood elves as their Ranger General, preparing her people for their pilgrimage into Outland.
- Bloodfang Valeera - Epic
- There's no actual proof Valeera infiltrated Blackwing Lair and slew its master at the bequest of her king... But, I mean, there wouldn't be, would there?
- Brewmaster Chen - Rare
- Why do we fight? To protect home, and family. To preserve balance, and bring harmony. For Chen, the true question is: What is worth fighting for?
- Burning Blade Samuro - Epic
- There are no clans in the New Horde, but Samuro will not abandon the Burning Blade. Adorned in his family's ancestral armor, he will fight under both banners until his clan's honor is restored.
- Chef Stitches - Epic
- What? Everybody needs a day job... Just don't order the "veal."
- Chief Engineer Gazlowe - Rare
- A wise man once said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Gazlowe has never heard of this man... and if he had, he might punch him in the gut for saying stuff like that.
- CorruptorCho'gall - Rare
- Rumor has it that the Corruptor Raiment was once exclusively worn by the Shadow Council. How the Scryers and the Aldor ever obtained them, the World of Warcraft may never know...
- Crown Prince Arthas - Epic
- As his hands gripped the hilt of the cursed blade Frostmourne, a dimensional gateway erupted from the icy pedestal, dragging the young prince Arthas into the Nexus.
- Dark Lady Sylvanas - Rare
- The guise of a Dark Ranger strikes fear into the hearts of their enemies. The guise of the Dark Ranger Queen will send them running for reinforcements...
- Death God Arthas - Legendary
- As Frostmourne devoured more and more souls, the Lich King's dominion over the damned grew ever stronger. It wasn't long before his armor began to manifest changes.
- Demon Hunter Valeera - Rare
- The difference between Valeera and her enemies was simple. They would stop at nothing to destroy Azeroth, whereas she would sacrifice everything to save it.
- Dragon Aspect Alexstrasza - Legendary
- The many realms of the Nexus teem with myriad living beings who both empower Alexstrasza and beseech her for protection. The Aspect of Life stands ready to safeguard them all.
- Druid of the Flame Malfurion - Epic
- Majordomo Stormrage felt the change instantly. Though only a small spark, it was enough to signify his incantations had finally broken through. When the Firelord arrived, the Nexus would burn.
- Earthbreaker Thrall - Legendary
- The weight of the world hangs upon the Aspect of Earth, a burden no mortal can bear. As Thrall embraced its power, he was consumed by living rock and forever changed.
- Emberlord Zul'jin - Epic
- The Emberlords seldom leave their molten domains, choosing to emerge only when the earth’s rage demands retribution. Once they are on the warpath, nothing can withstand their fury.
- Eredar Armor Illidan - Rare
- The Blades of Azzinoth had served Illidan as dutiful companions while he tracked his prey across the Nexus... perhaps these Man'ari warplates would as well, in time.
- Explorer Li Li - Epic
- The Explorer's League is known for their progressive stance on accepting members of all races into their ranks. If you've got a heart that longs for adventure and discovery, you're in!
- Farstrider Hanzo - Epic
- Like most farstriders, Hanzo feels more at home in the wilds than within the walls of Quel'Thalas. He diligently hones his skills in archery in preparation for the day he is named Ranger-General.
- Fel Queen Chromie - Epic
- There are an infinite number of timelines and fixing any of them can be a tricky proposition. But this one where Chromie is Queen of the Fel Drakes?, Yeah, that seems worth looking into.
- Fel Reaver Blaze - Rare
- After much experimentation, mo'arg engineers have succeeded in miniaturizing the fel reaver's design and fusing it with a captive sentient soul. The results are quite promising.
- Fey Dragon Brightwing - Epic
- The fey magic from which Brightwing draws her power is wild and chaotic. Her very form reflects its unstable nature, ever shifting, like an image from a dream.
- Frost Wyrm Arthas - Epic
- After the death of the Ashen Verdict's champions none could halt the Lich King's advance. As a reminder of his victory, he grafted the bones of his fallen servants onto his armor.
- Frostlord Rexxar - Legendary
- When the Crystal Citadel fell, the Frostlords were scattered and never heard from again. Legend holds that some still wander the frozen tundras of the north, ever searching for a new home.
- Funny Bunny Murky - Epic
- Noblegarden is an important time of the year for the inhabitants of Bunny Island. Even murlocs celebrate the festivities, hiding their eggs in the most inconvenient spots possible.
- Glam Metal E.T.C. - Epic
- The Elite Tauren Chieftan has been rocking the world for a long time, man. He's seen fashions come and fashions go, but neon pants and feathered hair? Those are forever.
- God-King Leoric - Legendary
- King Leoric used his legendary might to strike down every jarl who challenged his ascent to the throne. But not even uncontested rule is enough to slake his thirst for power.
- Grand Marshal Uther - Legendary
- It's common for the longest serving paladins in the Alliance to still wear their Grand Marshall's Aegis with pride. After all, it takes a lot of honorable kills to purchase that thing.
- Gryphon Master Falstad - Rare
- Much like other clans and races will don warpaint as they head into battle, the Wildhammer Dwarves will adorn themselves with their gryphon's feathers.
- Hellblade Samuro - Legendary
- The Blackrock chieftain is dead and the Doomhammer has been stolen. Samuro may have failed to protect his master, but he has sworn to exact vengeance upon the Warlord of the Ashwolf clan.
- Hellhammer Thrall - Epic
- Go'el, the new Warlord of the Ashwolf clan, lifted the shattered Doomhammer from the Blackrock chieftain's corpse. Of his father’s betrayers, only Gul'dan remained.
- Herald of N'Zoth Alarak - Epic
- The God of the Deep writhes within his prison, thrashing endlessly. Alarak, the Corruptor's Herald, brings word of the Old God's return, preparing all realities for the coming change.
- High Priestess Tyrande - Rare
- The vestments of the Sentinel General were blessed by Elune herself. Like the night elves before the World Tree's fall, they do not age and remain as pristine as when they were blessed.
- Hunter Greymane - Epic
- Finery befitting a Gilnean king comes at great cost within the Nexus. Some days it's tooth and nail, others it's an eye for an eye.
- Ironclaw Rehgar - Legendary
- The deal was simple... His life in exchange for training Garrosh's warriors. With their victory in Orgrimmar, Rehgar knew the Iron Horde could only be brought down from within.
- Judgment Uther - Epic
- Despite surviving Arthas's brutal assault, Uther was unable to prevent Lordaeron's fall. Now under Varian's banner he leads the Silver Hand into Northrend to mete out justice.
- King Stitches - Epic
- Stitches no bozo... Stitches king!
- Landwalker Murky - Rare
- Do you live on land? Would you be more comfortable in water? Well now, with Murky's new conch-filtration device, you can stay wet, AND smell like crustaceans! Win win!
- Legion Mistress Kerrigan - Legendary
- Among all the demons of the Burning Legion, the succubi are the ones who are most delighted by inflicting anguish upon their foes. Mistress Kerrigan is far better at it than most.
- Legion's Wrath Sonya - Legendary
- A barbarian's vigil never ends. Donning the armor and wielding the weapons she wrests from the clutches of her foes, Sonya stands as a bulwark against all demons... no matter where they come from.
- Lil' Ragnaros - Legendary
- YOU FOOL! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SUMMONING ME TOO SOON? I DESPISE BEING ADORABLE!
- Lionheart Varian - Epic
- The Lion has long been associated with the nation of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn. It is a symbol of courage, dignity and ferocity; truly befitting for the High King.
- Lo'Gosh Varian - Rare
- After awakening on the shores of Durotar, the gladiator known as Lo'Gosh became a star of the Crimson Ring Arena. Rumor has it that he fights with the fury of the Ghost Wolf himself.
- Lurkablo Diablo - Legendary
- It is with hushed whispers the fishermen of Stormwind speak of the Lord of the Depths. His very name an eternal curse upon any angler foolish enough to speak it aloud: Lurkablo.
- Magni Muradin - Epic
- It was hard for Magni to accept Moira as member of the Council of Three Hammers, but he knew his deceased brother Muradin would have wanted peace in Ironforge.
- Magus Medivh - Epic
- For ages, Atiesh has been passed down from one Guardian of Tirisfal to the next. With the power of the Nexus, Medivh has attuned himself to the staff like none before him.
- Monarch Brightwing - Rare
- Just like the flawless butterfly from which she takes her name, Monarch Brightwing has many ways to sting. Kneel peasant! For you face the Monarch! And her wrath is cruel...
- Ranger-General Sylvanas - Epic
- The Ranger-Generals are the commanders of the Farstriders of Quel'Thalas. It is their solemn duty to ensure the protection of Silvermoon, or give their life in its defense.
- Sentinel Lunara - Rare
- Lunara watched as the betrayer Malfurion's fel magic consumed her beloved wilds. When High Priestess Shadowsong called upon the dryads to join the Sentinels, she was the first to volunteer.
- Sgt. Doomhammer Sgt. Hammer - Epic
- The Iron Demolisher is the pride of the orcish war machine. Sgt. Grimina Doomhammer was given the honor of piloting it in recognition of her years of service in the Arathi Basin battlefield.
- Shadow Council Gul'dan - Epic
- With his deception complete, Gul'dan need no longer hide his face beneath a cowl. He is Darkness Incarnate, and all of the Nexus shall behold his true power in the war between shadow and light.
- Shadowblade Li Li - Epic
- When faced with an opponent as powerful as the Thunder King, honorable combat is simply not an option. To attain victory, one must strike from the shadows. Li Li has taken this lesson to heart.
- Shadowpaw Li Li - Epic
- Not all pandaren were willing to serve as the Thunder King's army of Warmasters. Even now, rumors persist of a rebellion; a resistance born within the shadows.
- Shan'do Illidan - Epic
- Stormrage was born with amber eyes; a sign of great destiny... But as he learned from Cenarius, his brother grew distant. Still, none expected Malfurion's betrayal.
- Sovereign Kael'thas - Epic
- Only the finest of robes and armor may adorn the Sun King. His majesty and brilliance must shine forth like the sun itself.
- Spellbreaker Johanna - Legendary
- While most spellbreakers serve in defense of Quel'thalas, Johanna has embarked on a crusade to purify the lands of Lordaeron, instead. She will not rest until her homeland is restored.
- Storm Lord Falstad - Legendary
- During the War of Three Hammers, no Wildhammer was as feared as the Storm Lords. Their stormhammers forced the Bronzebeards to adopt new weapons and strategies.
- Storm Mantle Malfurion - Rare
- Although Broll Bearmantle had saved the Archdruid's life, it had cost him his own. Even now, Malfurion wears his armor to remind himself of the sacrifices that saved Hyjal.
- Storm Wolf Rehgar - Epic
- Long ago the spirit of Lo'gosh revealed itself to the orc clans of Draenor. To this day his ferocity and feral instincts still serve as a guide to the shaman of the Earthen Ring.
- Stormwind Footman Varian - Epic
- Sergeants browbeat unruly recruits with tales of a footman named Varian who refused promotion again and again, despite slaying hundreds of foes, because he preferred to remain on the front lines.
- Succubus Kerrigan - Epic
- Kerrigan, the Queen of Suffering, rules over her brood of succubi with a fel iron fist. Warlocks brash enough to summon her risk facing her terrible vengeance.
- Sulfuron Ragnaros - Rare
- Ragnaros is at his strongest within the smoldering halls of Sulfuron Keep. Adorned in the primal metals that comprise his seat of power, he now carries that strength with him at all times.
- Sulfuron Uther - Rare
- With the Firelord extinguished, the mighty Sulfuras has found a new champion to wield its molten power. When the new Firelord arises, Uther intends to smite it with its own hammer.
- Tempest Regalia Jaina - Epic
- The Tempest Regalia's origins have been lost to time, but rumor has it Tydormu of the Bronze Dragonflight may impart its secrets... for the right price.
- the Destroyer D.Va - Epic
- Why be a Worldbreaker when you can be a Gamebreaker?
- Theramore Jaina - Epic
- The destruction of Theramore shook Jaina to her core. Garrosh and his horde had enough opportunities for peace. She would never be so naive again
- Timewalker Chromie - Rare
- The vestments of a Bronze Dragon are blessed by a power that exists beyond time and space. They are a fragment of both who Chromie was and who she is still yet to be.
- Underking Anub'arak - Epic
- A Spider Lord's carapace has been known to deflect blades, arrows, and even siege weaponry all on its own. When fitted with armor, it is all but unstoppable.
- Vrykul Leoric - Rare
- Leoric held the Winterskorn Chieftain's skull aloft for the gathering crowd to see. "Who else among you wishes to challenge me?" The silence was deafening.
- Wanderer Chen - Epic
- The limitless realms of the Nexus are the perfect place for a world-wanderer like Chen Stormstout. Who knows what secret ingredients and lost tales are waiting to be discovered!
- Warbringer Zul'jin - Rare
- Prior to the Troll Wars, the Amani Empire was a great and powerful civilization. Zul'jin has rekindled the flames of its former warlords, and has donned their ceremonial battle armor as a sign of respect.
- Warchief Sylvanas - Epic
- Sylvanas never wanted to be warchief, and was never fond of Vol'jin. Nevertheless, she has sworn to avenge the fallen shadow hunter and lead their people to victory against the Legion.
- Warden Lunara - Epic
- When the war was finally over, the Betrayer Malfurion sat in chains. Unable to return to an idyllic life in the wilds, Lunara joined the Watchers in order to keep an eye on their accursed prisoner.
- Warden Tyrande - Epic
- Ever since they were children, Tyrande had known her fate was bound to that of Malfurion's. Now, she would serve as his warden, and for his betrayal the sentence would be eternal.
- WarlordCho'gall - Rare
- Some Heroes choose to protect themselves with thick plates of armor, others wear intricate magical robes to boost their power. Cho'gall says, "Why not do both?"
- Warmaster Chen - Rare
- The Warmasters serve as the unbreakable front line of Lei Shen's Grand Army. Once the Kaldorei are broken before him, the Well of Eternity will belong to the Thunder King forever.
- Waywatcher Malfurion - Rare
- Malorne the Waywatcher's power transcends death itself. Those who dedicate their lives to fighting for nature carry on his great work.
- Wild Champion Lunara - Rare
- As her power grew, Lunara began to hear the wilds of the Nexus crying out for a champion. They granted her untold power, and she granted them ruthless protection.
- World-Shaman Thrall - Rare
- The vestments of a shaman should be as simple as the elements themselves. Although, there's no rule about what you wear beneath them.
- Wrath Sonya - Epic
- The portal-loving treasure goblins collect spoils from many worlds. There's no telling which hero this Battlegear of Wrath once belonged to, but they're probably not alive to miss it.
- Ymirjar Lord Muradin - Legendary
- To siege Icecrown, the Ashen Verdict forged the most powerful armors crafted by man... Meanwhile, Muradin stole a Ymirjar Lord's armor, and kicked everyone's arse.
Mounts <Nexus-altered Azeroth>
These are the Mounts that are based upon this Subuniverse.
Amani War Bear - Epic
Only the swiftest heroes venturing into the troll temple of Zul'Aman were able to subdue these rare battle mounts. It's much easier to tame them in the Nexus.
Armored War Steed - Epic
The Knights of the Silver Hand breed their warhorses to serve fearlessly on the battlefield. Even the hardest of orcs quake with fear at the sight of paladins upon these mighty steeds.
Dire Wolf - Epic
The dire wolves of Draenor have long been kindred spirits of the shamanistic orc clans. As the Orcish Horde rallied for war, these wolves became the mounts of the Raider army.
Felsaber - Epic
A special creation of Lord Illidan gifted to his most trusted demon hunters as they stormed Marduum, the Shattered Abyss.
Felstalker - Rare
These demonic beasts serve as bloodhounds for their infernal masters, seeking out sources of powerful magic wherever it may hide. It seems even the Nexus is not safe from the Legion's hounds.
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded for purchasing the Collector's Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition of World of Warcraft: Legion.
Flames of Judgement Charger - Epic
The pursuit of justice is not to be taken lightly. It must be as merciless and unrelenting as a raging inferno.
- Type: Event or Quest
- Awarded by completing 15 games with a Friend as Warcraft heroes during the For Azeroth event.
Hearthstone Card - Rare
Deceptively simple. Insanely fun.
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded by winning 100 matches in Hearthstone's play mode during the Heroes of the Storm launch event.
Hellboar - Epic
The Hellboars of Hellfire Penninsula are known for their vicious tempermant. Only the Hellblade Wanderer, Samuro, was ever known to tame one.
Horse - Rare
This horse is a horse, of course... of course.
- Type: Normal
- Normal, Almond and Onyx tints are free.
Illidan's Nightmare - Epic
Long ago, the Demon Hunters of Azeroth swore a pact that they would use demons own weapons against them. Their nightmarish steeds are no exception.
Invisible Horse - Rare
It's more than meets the eye.
Ironside Dire Wolf - Rare
Originally from an alternate universe where Draenor was ruled by the Iron Horde, the Ironside Dire Wolf has followed its new master into the Nexus.
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded for reaching Level 100 in World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor during the Heroes of the Storm launch event.
Judgement Charger - Legendary
Judgement must be swift and absolute. With this Charger, it will be.
Meat Wagon - Legendary
One of the strangest and most dire tools utilized by the undead Scourge, the Meat Wagon was used to collect and store recently slain corpses. Their appearance still strikes fear into the hearts of the most resolute defenders.
- Type: Normal
- Deathguard Tint only available from the "Life & Undeath" Bundle
Mechanospider - Rare
This magical spider construct was fully customized by our crack team of gnomish engineers. After one or two minor explosions, it's ready to skitter its way across the Nexus!
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded for creating a team at https://teambuilder.heroesofthestorm.com/
Primal Flamesaber - Rare
The elemental creatures from Azeroth's primal landscape will always have a place in the Nexus.
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded for purchasing the Digital Deluxe Edition of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
Reverence - Epic
Born to carry princes and kings into battle, Reverence was named not just for his passengers, but for the awe his unstoppable charge inspires.
Saddled Horse - Rare
The earliest known saddles date back to between 700 and 500 BC. Didn't think you'd learn something while looking at the Saddled Horse's backstory, did you?
Undead Horse - Epic
Beats a dead horse every time.