Subuniverse <Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector>
Entities <Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector>
These are the underlying entities in this subuniverse, either dragged into the Nexus, just like our Heroes, or already present there.
||Adjutant - available as an Announcer
A Terran AI gone somewhat rogue.
Brilliant scientist, but not too fond of the Zerg.
||Mira Han - available as an Announcer
Not to be trifled with.
Skins <Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector>
These are the Skins that are based upon this Subuniverse, reflecting alternate versions of our Heroes.
- Anub'alisk Anub'arak - Epic
- Anub'alisk was evolved to safeguard the birthing colony of Cavir from any threats. After the second Overmind's death, the Lurker Lord remained feral until he was recovered by Abathur and Mukav's rogue brood.
- Butcherlisk The Butcher - Legendary - provided from Machines of War
- Abathur's newest creation was inspired by the tenacity of the hellish abominations he encountered in the Nexus. Its instructions were simple: Acquire fresh essence. Evolve.
- Commander Raynor - Epic
- Some days it's good to get out of the CMC Powered Combat Suit and into something a bit more comfortable.
- Custom Rig Tychus - Rare
- Sure, that suit may be his prison... But you and I both know that's not going to stop him from sprucing the thing up... Now, is it?
- Daelaam Artanis - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0
- The Khala is lost, and the war against Amon rages across the Koprulu Sector. Aboard the Spear of Adun, Artanis and his forces are the last hope against annihilation.
- Dark Prelate Zeratul - Epic
- Upon selection, each Dark Prelate is presented with a unique armor reflecting their beliefs and personality. Zeratul rarely dons the Shadow's Embrace, as he prefers less formal attire.
- Elite Agent Nova - Epic
- The Crius Stealthsuit was the ultimate hostile environment suit developed by the Terran Dominion for its ghost. Unfortunately, due to its immense cost, few were ever deployed.
- Executor Tassadar - Legendary
- Executors rarely command from the field of battle, but their Regalia is fitted with meticulously crafted khaydarin crystals to amplify their psionic powers should the need arise.
- Executor Zeratul - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0
- In his final moments, Zeratul made the ultimate sacrifice to defeat the Overmind and secure victory over the zerg. Inspired by his example, the Templar and Dark Templar are united once more.
- First Lt. Morales - Epic
- The UED outfits its best soldiers with the finest in experimental ordnance, and its medics are no exception. As such, Lt. Morales’s gear has been upgraded in accordance with her service record.
- Ghost Tracer - Epic - provided from Heroes 2.0
- Most who undergo training at the Ghost Academy come out of it with a grim outlook on life. The fact that Tracer didn't is a testament to her mental and emotional fortitude.
- Goliath D.Va - Rare
- Few mechs are as versatile as the goliath combat walker. Armed with the latest aftermarket upgrades, Corporal Song can call in a new walker from TACCOM whenever she gets the go-ahead.
- Grunty Murky - Epic
- Alright, fess up... Who put the murloc in that power armor? Sammy? We talked about this... Guys, this is real cute and all, but how the heck are we supposed to get him out of there?
- Hierarch Artanis - Rare
- As Hierarch, Artanis strives for unity among his people. Drawing inspiration from the cultures of both Aiur and Shakuras, his ceremonial armor is a symbol of their combined strength.
- High Templar Zeratul - Epic
- Despite Judicator Raszagal's warning that only heresy comes from contact with the Dark Ones, Praetor Zeratul believes that the young Prelate "Tassadar" may be the key to Aiur's salvation.
- Highlord Alarak - Epic - provided from Machines of War
- The Highlord's armor serves as both ceremonial adornment and as a conduit of raw power. Adorned with blood shards and fueled by terrazine, it channels Alarak's fury directly into his blades.
- Infested Tychus - Legendary - provided from Hallow's End 2014
- Maybe keeping that visor open on Char wasn't the best idea...
- Insectoid Zagara - Legendary
- Dr. Wright hypothesized only insects would survive in the apocalypse. Years later, as the mutated hivemother's pincers closed around his neck, he realized how right he was.
- L800 E.T.C. - Epic
- Even in the far flung future of 2504, Level 800 Elite Tauren Chieftain is still "terran up the night."
- Maraudin' Muradin - Epic
- Based in the Kel-Morian Combine, Three Hammer Securities employs the boldest and baddest mercenaries in the sector. Give them a call when you need to put someone in a world of hurt.
- Special Mount: Rocket Jump Jets
- Master Sgt. Hammer - Rare
- With as many kills as she'd racked up on the battlegrounds of the Nexus, Sgt. Hammer deserved her promotion to Master Sergeant... even if she promoted herself.
- Medic Uther - Legendary
- It is said any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Medical Corps officer Uther Lightbringer tends to agree.
- Overqueen Zagara - Epic
- As his Queen ordered, Abathur augmented Zagara, allowing her more flexible thinking and a stronger control over her brood... but there's always room for more improvement.
- Pack Leader Dehaka - Rare
- To the primal zerg, form and function are one. With each change comes greater strength, and thus survival. Few have undergone as much change as Dehaka... and he intends to keep it that way.
- Primal Queen Kerrigan - Epic
- The primal zerg essences within Kerrigan cannot remain static for too long. With every kill, they incorporate their foe's strengths, becoming increasingly deadly... and spikey.
- Prime Probius - Rare
- Though the probe's basic design has remained unchanged for many cycles, inventive phase-smiths are always experimenting with ways to improve its operational efficiency.
- Prisoner Tychus - Rare
- They say no one has ever escaped from New Folsom Prison. Wasn't too long ago that they were still right.
- Purifier Artanis - Epic
- Shortly after reactivation, Artanis purged Aiur of the protoss in an act of open rebellion. Now the Hierarch of the Purifiers leads his people on a quest to cleanse the sector of all organic life.
- Queen of Ghosts Kerrigan - Rare - provided from Machines of War
- Fully cleansed by the Xel'Naga Artifact, Kerrigan joined forces with Jim Raynor and Prince Valerian. Armed with the latest Umojan tech, they prepare to bring Arcturus to justice once and for all.
- Raider Rexxar - Rare - provided from Machines of War
- The terrans are descended from Earth's exiled prisoners, mutants, and degenerates. Some, like the military ursine-handler Cpl. Rex Arkk, are more genetically aberrant than others.
- Special Ordnance Raynor - Rare
- A small yellow note stuck to the inside says, "Hey, cowboy. Thought that suit of yours could use an upgrade or two, you can thank me later. -Swann"
- Stars and Stripes Raynor - Rare
- While the United States Space Force successfully rescued their colonists from the Koprulu sector, Colonel James Raynor worried those monsters might find their way to Earth.
- Swarm Abathur - Epic
- Evolution is a process that's unending. Survival requires adaptation. Even Abathur, a master of manipulating evolution itself, is no exception to this cardinal rule of nature.
- Templar Li-Ming - Epic
- Li-Ming may be strong-willed, but the will of Templar Li-Ming is stronger.
- Terran Probius - Rare
- Despite loud opposition from the SCV pilot's union, the Dominion Engineering Corps continues its attempts to replicate the technology utilized by the protoss in their construction of probes.
- Zerg Hunter Zeratul - Rare
- The Zer'atai clan of Dark Templar are renowned hunters. For nearly a millennium, they have wandered Shakuras, fashioning intricate armors from the very bones of their prey.
Mounts <Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector>
These are the Mounts that are based upon this Subuniverse.
Cyber Ram - Legendary
The Predator C-250, AKA the "Cyber Ram," was designed to operate within the harsh conditions on Kel-Morian mining worlds. Favoring durability over speed, they are built for the long haul.
Cyber Wolf - Epic
The Predator A-130, the "Cyber Wolf," should replace the first generation Predators by 2506. Note: The Dominion takes no responsibility for injuries incurred while trying to ride them.
- Type: Normal
- Obsidian Tint only available through the Machines of War Bundle.
Ghost Speeder - Legendary
This standard-issue speeder allows ghosts to reach their targets quickly and exfiltrate even faster. What? You've never seen one before? Exactly!
Golden Cyber Wolf - Rare
The Predator A-130G, AKA the "Golden Cyber Wolf," was developed for use on low-orbit platforms. Few prototypes survived initial testing, and are now prized by collectors.
- Type: Normal (Gems only)
- Bought with real-money as part of the old Founder's Pack or Battle Bundle.
Reaver - Legendary
When a situation calls for brute force, Protoss commanders turn to the Reaver, a time-honored artillery engine that manufactures its own ammunition.
Void Speeder - Rare
Few things are as exciting as riding a Void Speeder through the jungles of Aiur. It even works on water!
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded for purchasing the Collector's Edition of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™.
Vulture - Rare
Despite its reputation as a death trap, the Vulture is still considered a classic piece of engineering by enthusiasts.
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded with "Recruit-A-Friend" when at least four Recruits reach player level 10.
Zergling - Epic
The simplicity of Zergling's DNA allows for rapid mutation and enables adaptation to myriad environments, making them particularly well suited to rushing across the realms of the Nexus.
Battlegrounds <Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector>
These Battlegrounds have roots in the Nexus-based subuniverse.