These are the underlying Subuniverses within this Universe.
These are the underlying Entities in this Universe dragged into the Nexus, just like our Heroes.
These are the Skins that are based upon this Universe, reflecting different versions of our Heroes.
- Abathur (base skin) - Rare
- Abathur, the Evolution Master of Kerrigan's Swarm, works ceaselessly to improve the zerg from the genetic level up. His hate for chaos and imperfection almost rivals his hatred of pronouns.
- Alarak (base skin) - Rare
- Not all heroes are born of altruism... some, like Alarak, simply desire vengeance. As the new Highlord of the Tal'darim, Alarak leads his people to a destiny free of the corrupt influence of the fallen xel'naga, Amon.
- Anub'alisk Anub'arak (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Anub'alisk was evolved to safeguard the birthing colony of Cavir from any threats. After the second Overmind's death, the Lurker Lord remained feral until he was recovered by Abathur and Mukav's rogue brood.
- Artanis (base skin) - Rare
- Despite his relative youth, Artanis was named Hierarch of the Daelaam after the fall of Aiur. Driven by the promise of a brighter future, he hopes to reclaim the protoss' fallen home world and rebuild their once glorious civilization.
- Blaze (base skin) - Rare
- Cpl. Miles "Blaze" Lewis has always been drawn to the flame, but it wasn't until he joined up with Raynor's Raiders that he put his pyromania to good use. He's seen his fair share of battles since then, and has never failed to bring the heat.
- Butcherlisk The Butcher (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Legendary - provided from Machines of War
- Abathur's newest creation was inspired by the tenacity of the hellish abominations he encountered in the Nexus. Its instructions were simple: Acquire fresh essence. Evolve.
- Commander Raynor (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Some days it's good to get out of the CMC Powered Combat Suit and into something a bit more comfortable.
- Custom Rig Tychus (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- Sure, that suit may be his prison... But you and I both know that's not going to stop him from sprucing the thing up... Now, is it?
- Daelaam Artanis (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0
- The Khala is lost, and the war against Amon rages across the Koprulu Sector. Aboard the Spear of Adun, Artanis and his forces are the last hope against annihilation.
- Dark Prelate Zeratul (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Upon selection, each Dark Prelate is presented with a unique armor reflecting their beliefs and personality. Zeratul rarely dons the Shadow's Embrace, as he prefers less formal attire.
- Dehaka (base skin) - Rare
- Cunning and wise, Dehaka is one of the last surviving pack leaders of the forgotten world of Zerus. As with all primal zerg, he is driven by a powerful desire to consume the essence of his foes and evolve into newer and more deadly forms.
- Deputy Valla (from Riksville) - Epic - provided from Hallow's End 2016
- No one settled disputes on the lawless streets of Riksville faster than Valla de Hunter. When Marshal Raynor began to deputize a posse, she was the first gunslinger on his list.
- Elite Agent Nova (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- The Crius Stealthsuit was the ultimate hostile environment suit developed by the Terran Dominion for its ghost. Unfortunately, due to its immense cost, few were ever deployed.
- Executor Tassadar (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Legendary
- Executors rarely command from the field of battle, but their Regalia is fitted with meticulously crafted khaydarin crystals to amplify their psionic powers should the need arise.
- Executor Zeratul (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0
- In his final moments, Zeratul made the ultimate sacrifice to defeat the Overmind and secure victory over the zerg. Inspired by his example, the Templar and Dark Templar are united once more.
- Fenix (base skin) - Rare
- As one of the greatest heroes in protoss history, Fenix's deeds on the battlefield are legendary. After falling to the zerg during the invasion of Aiur, his body was recovered and implanted into a dragoon so he could continue to fight. Not even death can stop Fenix from achieving glory and valor.
- First Lt. Morales (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- The UED outfits its best soldiers with the finest in experimental ordnance, and its medics are no exception. As such, Lt. Morales’s gear has been upgraded in accordance with her service record.
- Ghost Tracer (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic - provided from Heroes 2.0
- Most who undergo training at the Ghost Academy come out of it with a grim outlook on life. The fact that Tracer didn't is a testament to her mental and emotional fortitude.
- Goliath D.Va (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- Few mechs are as versatile as the goliath combat walker. Armed with the latest aftermarket upgrades, Corporal Song can call in a new walker from TACCOM whenever she gets the go-ahead.
- Grunty Murky (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Alright, fess up... Who put the murloc in that power armor? Sammy? We talked about this... Guys, this is real cute and all, but how the heck are we supposed to get him out of there?
- Hierarch Artanis (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- As Hierarch, Artanis strives for unity among his people. Drawing inspiration from the cultures of both Aiur and Shakuras, his ceremonial armor is a symbol of their combined strength.
- High Templar Zeratul (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Despite Judicator Raszagal's warning that only heresy comes from contact with the Dark Ones, Praetor Zeratul believes that the young Prelate "Tassadar" may be the key to Aiur's salvation.
- Highlord Alarak (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic - provided from Machines of War
- The Highlord's armor serves as both ceremonial adornment and as a conduit of raw power. Adorned with blood shards and fueled by terrazine, it channels Alarak's fury directly into his blades.
- Infested Tychus (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Legendary - provided from Hallow's End 2014
- Maybe keeping that visor open on Char wasn't the best idea...
- Insectoid Zagara (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Legendary
- Dr. Wright hypothesized only insects would survive in the apocalypse. Years later, as the mutated hivemother's pincers closed around his neck, he realized how right he was.
- Kerrigan (base skin) - Rare
- Once a terran ghost with formidable psionic abilities, Sarah Kerrigan was betrayed by her allies and transformed into the Queen of Blades. Now freed of the dark one's corruption, Kerrigan faces a threat that could destroy the galaxy itself.
- L800 E.T.C. (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Even in the far flung future of 2504, Level 800 Elite Tauren Chieftain is still "terran up the night."
- Lt. Morales (base skin) - Rare
- To good marines, the only thing more important than the rifle in their hand is the medic at their back. As one of the first officers deployed during the United Earth Directorate's invasion, Lt. Rosa Morales is the best of the best.
- Maraudin' Muradin (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Based in the Kel-Morian Combine, Three Hammer Securities employs the boldest and baddest mercenaries in the sector. Give them a call when you need to put someone in a world of hurt.
- Special Mount: Rocket Jump Jets
- Marshal Raynor (from Riksville) - Rare
- Once the Confederacy mined Mar Sara dry of resources, the colonists became desperate. Marshal James E. Raynor found himself alone, trying to keep the peace on a world in chaos.
- Master Sgt. Hammer (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- With as many kills as she'd racked up on the battlegrounds of the Nexus, Sgt. Hammer deserved her promotion to Master Sergeant... even if she promoted herself.
- Medic Uther (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Legendary
- It is said any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Medical Corps officer Uther Lightbringer tends to agree.
- Nova (base skin) - Rare
- November "Nova" Terra is a ghost of the Terran Dominion and one of the most powerful psionic soldiers ever known. Nova is highly focused, determined, and extremely deadly. Even Jim Raynor wouldn't want to be caught in her crosshairs.
- Overqueen Zagara (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- As his Queen ordered, Abathur augmented Zagara, allowing her more flexible thinking and a stronger control over her brood... but there's always room for more improvement.
- Pack Leader Dehaka (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- To the primal zerg, form and function are one. With each change comes greater strength, and thus survival. Few have undergone as much change as Dehaka... and he intends to keep it that way.
- Primal Queen Kerrigan (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- The primal zerg essences within Kerrigan cannot remain static for too long. With every kill, they incorporate their foe's strengths, becoming increasingly deadly... and spikey.
- Prime Probius (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- Though the probe's basic design has remained unchanged for many cycles, inventive phase-smiths are always experimenting with ways to improve its operational efficiency.
- Prisoner Tychus (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- They say no one has ever escaped from New Folsom Prison. Wasn't too long ago that they were still right.
- Probius (base skin) - Rare
- Since his activation, Probius has always wanted to prove himself. He may be small, but he made a big difference by warping in a critical pylon during the retaking of Aiur. As the bravest of probes, Probius is eager to fulfill his purpose in the Nexus.
- Pure Country E.T.C. (from Riksville) - Epic
- After E.T.C's pickup truck broke down and his dog died there was really only one thing left for him to do-- go country! Time to bring a whole new meaning to cowboy.
- Purifier Artanis (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Shortly after reactivation, Artanis purged Aiur of the protoss in an act of open rebellion. Now the Hierarch of the Purifiers leads his people on a quest to cleanse the sector of all organic life.
- Queen of Ghosts Kerrigan (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare - provided from Machines of War
- Fully cleansed by the Xel'Naga Artifact, Kerrigan joined forces with Jim Raynor and Prince Valerian. Armed with the latest Umojan tech, they prepare to bring Arcturus to justice once and for all.
- Raider Rexxar (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare - provided from Machines of War
- The terrans are descended from Earth's exiled prisoners, mutants, and degenerates. Some, like the military ursine-handler Cpl. Rex Arkk, are more genetically aberrant than others.
- Raynor (base skin) - Rare
- Ex-Confederate Marshal James Raynor has stood against whatever the universe can throw at him and survived. He stands as a beacon of hope among enigmatic aliens and monsters, fighting for justice in a cold uncaring universe.
- Ronin Zeratul (from Protoss Shogunate) - Rare
- After failing to protect his lord from the Lenassa clan, Zeratul severed his nerve cords and his connection to his home. Now he wanders, searching for a way to atone for his sins.
- Sgt. Hammer (base skin) - Rare
- Sergeant Bama "the Hammer" Kowalski has served some of the toughest tours around the Koprulu sector. The roar of her siege tank's shock cannon strikes fear right into the heart of the toughest of warriors... including some of her allies.
- Shogun Artanis (from Protoss Shogunate) - Rare
- The Daelaam Shogunate is not blind to its people's suffering. Artanis, the newly appointed Shogun, has sworn to bring the Lenassa to justice before another clan falls to their dark blades.
- Special Ordnance Raynor (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- A small yellow note stuck to the inside says, "Hey, cowboy. Thought that suit of yours could use an upgrade or two, you can thank me later. -Swann"
- Spectre Illidan (from Spectre Ghosts) - Rare
- As the terrazine haze cleared from his mind, Illidan saw what he had become. His body had mutated, grown irreversibly addicted... But the power was worth any price.
- Spectre Nova (from Spectre Ghosts) - Epic
- Nova couldn't let Tosh face his fate alone, and together they embraced the spectre program. It was her and him against the whole damn universe... just the way she liked it.
- Spectre Tracer (from Spectre Ghosts) - Epic
- While terrazine exposure greatly enhances psionic powers, Tracer's ability to manipulate her own space-time is considered a unique gift even among her fellow Spectres.
- Stars and Stripes Raynor (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- While the United States Space Force successfully rescued their colonists from the Koprulu sector, Colonel James Raynor worried those monsters might find their way to Earth.
- Stukov (base skin) - Rare
- Alexei Stukov had a hard life, and an even harder death. He has been betrayed, shot into space, resurrected and infested, almost cured, and then experimented upon as the infestation returned. Now, his infestation spreads within the Nexus...
- Swarm Abathur (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Evolution is a process that's unending. Survival requires adaptation. Even Abathur, a master of manipulating evolution itself, is no exception to this cardinal rule of nature.
- Tassadar (base skin) - Rare
- An Executor without equal, Tassadar has fought tirelessly to purify the Koprulu sector of zerg infestation. Only now, after learning to wield the power of the void, is Tassadar finally ready to face the Overmind and its all-consuming Swarm.
- Templar Li-Ming (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Epic
- Li-Ming may be strong-willed, but the will of Templar Li-Ming is stronger.
- Terran Probius (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- Despite loud opposition from the SCV pilot's union, the Dominion Engineering Corps continues its attempts to replicate the technology utilized by the protoss in their construction of probes.
- Tychus (base skin) - Rare
- Tychus Findlay is a big man with a big ego and a bigger gun. Fortunately, his loyalty is easily won. Buy him a drink or three and promise him enough credits, and there's no job in the whole universe too dangerous for this outlaw.
- Zagara (base skin) - Rare
- If Kerrigan is the Queen of the Zerg, then Zagara is the mother of the brood. Cunning and tenacious, she commands her minions on the field of battle. Encounter her brood and beware: Mess with her children, and you answer to mama.
- Zeratul (base skin) - Rare
- The enigmatic dark templar Zeratul serves the xel'naga. While he expertly wields the power of the Void, it is his wisdom that earns him the respect of the Koprulu sector's leaders - despite his penchant for dramatic entrances.
- Zerg Hunter Zeratul (from Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector) - Rare
- The Zer'atai clan of Dark Templar are renowned hunters. For nearly a millennium, they have wandered Shakuras, fashioning intricate armors from the very bones of their prey.
These are the Mounts that are based in this Universe.
Cyber Ram - Legendary
The Predator C-250, AKA the "Cyber Ram," was designed to operate within the harsh conditions on Kel-Morian mining worlds. Favoring durability over speed, they are built for the long haul.
Cyber Wolf - Epic
The Predator A-130, the "Cyber Wolf," should replace the first generation Predators by 2506. Note: The Dominion takes no responsibility for injuries incurred while trying to ride them.
Ghost Speeder - Legendary
This standard-issue speeder allows ghosts to reach their targets quickly and exfiltrate even faster. What? You've never seen one before? Exactly!
Golden Cyber Wolf - Rare
The Predator A-130G, AKA the "Golden Cyber Wolf," was developed for use on low-orbit platforms. Few prototypes survived initial testing, and are now prized by collectors.
- Subuniverse: Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector
- Type: Normal (Gems only)
- Bought with real-money as part of the old Founder's Pack or Battle Bundle.
Marshal's Outrider - Epic
No one can outride a Confederate Marshal's Outrider! Unless they have a car or something.
Reaver - Legendary
When a situation calls for brute force, Protoss commanders turn to the Reaver, a time-honored artillery engine that manufactures its own ammunition.
Spectre Phantom - Legendary
Originally designed as a part of Project Shadowblade, the Phantom was intended to serve as a single-rider infiltration vehicle for the Dominion's elite spectre operatives.
Void Speeder - Rare
Few things are as exciting as riding a Void Speeder through the jungles of Aiur. It even works on water!
- Subuniverse: Nexus-altered Koprulu Sector
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded for purchasing the Collector's Edition of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™.
Vulture - Rare
Despite its reputation as a death trap, the Vulture is still considered a classic piece of engineering by enthusiasts.
Zergling - Epic
The simplicity of Zergling's DNA allows for rapid mutation and enables adaptation to myriad environments, making them particularly well suited to rushing across the realms of the Nexus.
These Battlegrounds have roots in the main universe, or might be a result of the Nexus-based subuniverses.