These are the underlying Subuniverses within this Universe.
These are the underlying Entities in this Universe dragged into the Nexus, just like our Heroes.
||Drek'Thar (from Alterac Pass) - available as an Announcer
Defender of the Horde forces in Alterac Pass. Rallied by the Raven Lord.
||Vanndar (from Alterac Pass) - available as an Announcer
Defender of the Alliance forces in Alterac Pass. Rallied by the Lady of Thorns.
These are the Skins that are based upon this Universe, reflecting different versions of our Heroes.
- Adventurer Li Li (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- When you've wandered as much of the world as Li Li has you learn many things... but perhaps the most important is that it's always wise to carry an umbrella.
- Alexstrasza (base skin) - Rare
- Alexstrasza, the queen of dragons, was empowered by the titans to be the guardian of all life on Azeroth. She has aided mortals time and again, even at great personal cost. Now, she soars across the Nexus, protecting life wherever she finds it.
- Anduin (base skin) - Rare
- As a young man, Anduin sought peace as a priest of the Holy Light and an envoy of the Alliance. After his father, Varian, fell to the Burning Legion, Anduin took up the crown as High King of the Alliance. He soon learned that peace must be fought for, even in the Nexus.
- Anub'arak (base skin) - Rare
- Once a proud nerubian king, Anub'arak dared to stand against the Lich King's invasion, but despite his bravery, he too fell to the unrelenting Scourge. Resurrected into undeath, the Traitor King now serves as a towering weapon of destruction.
- Apothecary Lt. Morales (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Royal Apothecary Society's experiments have resulted in many alchemical discoveries, which Apothecary Morales administers to soldiers in the field. Some side effects may occur.
- Arcanist Jaina (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- First worn by the great champions who ventured into the Molten Core to defeat Ragnaros, the Arcanist Regalia has become a symbol of mages who have mastered the Arcane.
- Arthas (base skin) - Rare
- Once the crown prince of Lordaeron, and protégé of Uther the Lightbringer, Arthas was corrupted by the cursed blade Frostmourne in a bid to save his people. Now he rules over the damned as the Lich King and all shall know his wrath.
- AzGul'dan Azmodan (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- Gul'dan could feel the demon's blood coursing through his veins... Mannoroth's gift once set the orcs on their path, now Azmodan's gift would make them unstoppable.
- Baby-Face Orphea (from New Tirisfal) - Legendary - provided from The Scarlet Heist (Seasonal)
- When Orphea recruited Junkrat and Sgt. Hammer to help rob the casino, she neglected to mention her ulterior motive: retrieving a dark and powerful family heirloom stolen by Whitemane herself.
- Balespider Gul'dan (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Balespider's Burning Vestments were woven from the cinderwebs of the Red Widow, Beth'tilac. Only by enduring the flames of the Firelands can a Warlock know its searing embrace.
- Beastmaster Rexxar (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- A beastmaster is at one with the wilds. When they kill, they ensure every part of the animal is made use of.
- Betrayer Illidan (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0
- Free after ten thousand years, Illidan would sacrifice everything in order to defeate the Burning Legion, prove himself superior to Malfurion, and redeem himself in the eyes of Tyrande.
- Betrayer Malfurion (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Sargeras's whispers of power were impossible for the broken Malfurion to resist. She had called him "Betrayer"... Soon, they would all call him Master.
- Bewitching Brightwing (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Rare - provided from Hallow's End 2017 (Seasonal)
- Taking her Hallow's End costume seriously, Brightwing has amassed an impressive variety of "ingredients" for her cauldron. Just don't ask where they came from.
- Big Shot Sgt. Hammer (from New Tirisfal) - Legendary - provided from The Scarlet Heist (Seasonal)
- Bama "The Hammer" Kowalski and her crew of heavily armed mobsters take a direct, guns-blazing approach to heists, often bulldozing straight through the wall of the bank vault they intend to rob.
- Big Top Gazlowe (from Gazlowe & Gallywix's Splendiferous Extravaganza) - Epic
- So they think Gazlowe and Gallywix's Splendiferous Extravaganza has lost its edge, huh? Yeah, well... I got a new act in mind... This one'll knock 'em dead. Guaranteed.
- Blood Elf Tyrande (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Named for her ancestor, the first Sun Queen, Tyrande Windrunner serves the blood elves as their Ranger General, preparing her people for their pilgrimage into Outland.
- Bloodfang Valeera (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- There's no actual proof Valeera infiltrated Blackwing Lair and slew its master at the bequest of her king... But, I mean, there wouldn't be, would there?
- Brewmaster Chen (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0
- Why do we fight? To protect home, and family. To preserve balance, and bring harmony. For Chen, the true question is: What is worth fighting for?
- Brightwing (base skin) - Rare
- Like many faerie dragons, Brightwing is happiest darting around the forests of Ashenvale, healing friends, and then grabbing a light snack. By the way, did you know a human head only weighs ten pounds? Talk about light!
- Burning Blade Samuro (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- There are no clans in the New Horde, but Samuro will not abandon the Burning Blade. Adorned in his family's ancestral armor, he will fight under both banners until his clan's honor is restored.
- Chef Stitches (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- What? Everybody needs a day job... Just don't order the "veal."
- Chen (base skin) - Rare
- To be a brewmaster is to be an explorer, a lover of nature, and when the need arises; a powerful fighter. For years Chen Stormstout has wandered the world of Azeroth in search of rare ingredients, stirring stories, and of course, good brew.
- Chief Engineer Gazlowe (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- A wise man once said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Gazlowe has never heard of this man... and if he had, he might punch him in the gut for saying stuff like that.
- Cho'gall (base skin) - Rare
- Cho’gall is one of the most powerful, intelligent, and insane ogre-magi to have ever lived. As the leader of the Twilight's Hammer the two brothers seek to bring about an age of destruction... whenever they aren’t bickering that is.
- Chromie (base skin) - Rare
- At first glance, Chromie appears to be an ordinary gnome. In truth, she is Chronormu, Bronze Dragon and a master of time. When it comes to temporal manipulation there's no problem she can't solve... with some help from her future self, of course.
- Corruptor Cho'gall (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Rumor has it that the Corruptor Raiment was once exclusively worn by the Shadow Council. How the Scryers and the Aldor ever obtained them, the World of Warcraft may never know...
- Creepie Chromie (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Rare - provided from Hallow's End 2017 (Seasonal)
- This is definitely the darkest timeline.
- Crown Prince Arthas (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- As his hands gripped the hilt of the cursed blade Frostmourne, a dimensional gateway erupted from the icy pedestal, dragging the young prince Arthas into the Nexus.
- Crypt Queen Zagara (from Call of Kel'Thuzad) - Rare - provided from Answer the Call of Kel'Thuzad
- Within the Nexus are an infinite number of universes and an infinite number of undead to recruit into the Lich Lord's army. Crypt Queen Zagara now serves as the ultimate living siege weapon of the Scourge.
- Dark Lady Sylvanas (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- The guise of a Dark Ranger strikes fear into the hearts of their enemies. The guise of the Dark Ranger Queen will send them running for reinforcements...
- Death God Arthas (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- As Frostmourne devoured more and more souls, the Lich King's dominion over the damned grew ever stronger. It wasn't long before his armor began to manifest changes.
- Death Knight Sonya (from Call of Kel'Thuzad) - Rare - provided from Answer the Call of Kel'Thuzad
- Sonya wandered the outskirts of Nexus, desperately seeking a way to avenge her fallen people. The power of Kel'Thuzad offered was worth any price, even binding her soul to the Scourgefor eternity.
- Deathbringer Sonya (from Call of Kel'Thuzad) - Rare - provided from Answer the Call of Kel'Thuzad
- As Kel'Thuzad's army marched across the realms, hero after hero fell before his favored death knight's fury. The survivors will only whisper her name in fear: Deathbringer Sonya, the first horseman of Kel'Thuzad.
- Demon Hunter Valeera (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- The difference between Valeera and her enemies was simple. They would stop at nothing to destroy Azeroth, whereas she would sacrifice everything to save it.
- Dragon Aspect Alexstrasza (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary - provided from Dragons of the Nexus
- The many realms of the Nexus teem with myriad living beings who both empower Alexstrasza and beseech her for protection. The Aspect of Life stands ready to safeguard them all.
- Dreadlord Jaina (from Call of Kel'Thuzad) - Rare - provided from Answer the Call of Kel'Thuzad
- Even Arthas could not defeat the heroes of the Nexus alone. Kel'Thuzad would need to break their ranks, make them question who can they trust... but how long can he trust a Dreadlord?
- Drek'Thar Rehgar (from Alterac Pass) - Rare - provided from Echoes of Alterac
- The great Raven spirit had been right... The Alliance marched into Alterac with new allies and ready for war. While the spirit's strange power could aid him, to fight an army he would need allies.
- Druid of the Flame Malfurion (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Majordomo Stormrage felt the change instantly. Though only a small spark, it was enough to signify his incantations had finally broken through. When the Firelord arrived, the Nexus would burn.
- E.T.C. (base skin) - Rare
- The Power of the Horde incarnated by brutal rhythms and blistering guitar riffs into the most elite tauren chieftain to ever headbang across the surface of Azeroth. Don't bother putting on socks. He's just going to rock them off anyways.
- Earthbreaker Thrall (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- The weight of the world hangs upon the Aspect of Earth, a burden no mortal can bear. As Thrall embraced its power, he was consumed by living rock and forever changed.
- Emberlord Zul'jin (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Emberlords seldom leave their molten domains, choosing to emerge only when the earth’s rage demands retribution. Once they are on the warpath, nothing can withstand their fury.
- Eredar Armor Illidan (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- The Blades of Azzinoth had served Illidan as dutiful companions while he tracked his prey across the Nexus... perhaps these Man'ari warplates would as well, in time.
- Explorer Li Li (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Explorer's League is known for their progressive stance on accepting members of all races into their ranks. If you've got a heart that longs for adventure and discovery, you're in!
- Falstad (base skin) - Rare
- Falstad is the High Thane of the Wildhammer Clan and a founding member of the Council of Three Hammers that presides over Ironforge. Despite speculation, Falstad has never been dead and anyone who claims such is a liar.
- Farstrider Hanzo (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic - provided from Dragons of the Nexus
- Like most farstriders, Hanzo feels more at home in the wilds than within the walls of Quel'Thalas. He diligently hones his skills in archery in preparation for the day he is named Ranger-General.
- Fel Queen Chromie (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- There are an infinite number of timelines and fixing any of them can be a tricky proposition. But this one where Chromie is Queen of the Fel Drakes?, Yeah, that seems worth looking into.
- Fel Reaver Blaze (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- After much experimentation, mo'arg engineers have succeeded in miniaturizing the fel reaver's design and fusing it with a captive sentient soul. The results are quite promising.
- Fey Dragon Brightwing (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The fey magic from which Brightwing draws her power is wild and chaotic. Her very form reflects its unstable nature, ever shifting, like an image from a dream.
- Frost Wyrm Arthas (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- After the death of the Ashen Verdict's champions none could halt the Lich King's advance. As a reminder of his victory, he grafted the bones of his fallen servants onto his armor.
- Frostlord Rexxar (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- When the Crystal Citadel fell, the Frostlords were scattered and never heard from again. Legend holds that some still wander the frozen tundras of the north, ever searching for a new home.
- Funny Bunny Murky (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic - provided from Noblegarden
- Noblegarden is an important time of the year for the inhabitants of Bunny Island. Even murlocs celebrate the festivities, hiding their eggs in the most inconvenient spots possible.
- Garden Shambler Murky (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Epic - provided from Hallow's End 2017 (Seasonal)
- For his first Hallow's End costume, Murky wanted to dress up as the scariest thing he could think of. So, he chose to be a garden shambler. Wouldn't you?
- Garrosh (base skin) - Rare
- As the new warchief of the Horde, Garrosh is a proud and vicious warrior who rules with an iron fist. His hatred for the Alliance burns like wildfire, and he will stop at nothing to destroy them. By his axe, the orcs will reclaim their rightful glory.
- Gazlowe (base skin) - Rare
- Few would consider Gazlowe a fighter, but what he lacks in height, he makes up in mechanical know-how. Besides, you don't get to be boss of a "boom"-town like Ratchet with just a charming personality, if you know what I mean.
- Gingerbread Nazeebo (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Legendary - provided from Winter Veil 2016 (Seasonal)
- Run, run, run... as fast as you can! No one escapes from the Gingerdread Man.
- Glam Metal E.T.C. (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Elite Tauren Chieftan has been rocking the world for a long time, man. He's seen fashions come and fashions go, but neon pants and feathered hair? Those are forever.
- God-King Leoric (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary - provided from Heroes 2.0
- King Leoric used his legendary might to strike down every jarl who challenged his ascent to the throne. But not even uncontested rule is enough to slake his thirst for power.
- Grand Marshal Uther (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- It's common for the longest serving paladins in the Alliance to still wear their Grand Marshall's Aegis with pride. After all, it takes a lot of honorable kills to purchase that thing.
- Grand Marshal Varian (from Alterac Pass) - Epic - provided from Echoes of Alterac
- Rallied by the Lady of Thorns' call, Grand Marshal Varian Wrynn left Stormwind with his father's blessing and army in tow. The Alliance would not let Alterac fall to the Raven Lord's machinations.
- Great-father Winter Rehgar (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Epic - provided from Winter Veil 2014 (Seasonal)
- Some people believe that Great-father Winter is just a symbol of commercialization created by Smokywood Pastures. Those people get coal shoved up their stockings.
- Greatfather Winter Malfurion (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Epic - provided from Winter Veil 2017 (Seasonal)
- With little else to do once the creatures of the wild begin their long hibernation, Malfurion has taken to celebrating the Feast of Winter Veil as the jolliest shan'do of all.
- Greatfather Winter Stitches (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Epic - provided from Winter Veil 2015 (Seasonal)
- The feast of Great-Winter is a magical time of year. It seems like everyone is getting into that Winter Veil spirit! Even if we kinda wish they wouldn't...
- Greymane (base skin) - Rare
- Like most Gilneans, Genn Greymane is afflicted by the worgen curse. Though he feels at fault for his people’s ill fate, he has embraced his inner beast without giving in to its feral nature. Now he leads his pack as both their alpha and their king.
- Gryphon Master Falstad (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Much like other clans and races will don warpaint as they head into battle, the Wildhammer Dwarves will adorn themselves with their gryphon's feathers.
- Gul'dan (base skin) - Rare
- Abandoning the ways of shamanism, Gul'dan entered a pact with the demon lord Kil'jaeden and betrayed his people in exchange for limitless power. With the orcish Horde under his master's thrall, both Draenor and Azeroth nearly fell into his grasp.
- Hellblade Samuro (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- The Blackrock chieftain is dead and the Doomhammer has been stolen. Samuro may have failed to protect his master, but he has sworn to exact vengeance upon the Warlord of the Ashwolf clan.
- Hellhammer Thrall (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Go'el, the new Warlord of the Ashwolf clan, lifted the shattered Doomhammer from the Blackrock chieftain's corpse. Of his father’s betrayers, only Gul'dan remained.
- Herald of N'Zoth Alarak (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The God of the Deep writhes within his prison, thrashing endlessly. Alarak, the Corruptor's Herald, brings word of the Old God's return, preparing all realities for the coming change.
- High Priestess Tyrande (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- The vestments of the Sentinel General were blessed by Elune herself. Like the night elves before the World Tree's fall, they do not age and remain as pristine as when they were blessed.
- High Warlord Garrosh (from Alterac Pass) - Rare - provided from Echoes of Alterac
- After decades of dutiful service to his warchief Thrall, Garrosh was appointed High Warlord and given a mission of vital importance to his mentor and friend: secure Alterac for the Horde once and for all.
- Hunter Greymane (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Finery befitting a Gilnean king comes at great cost within the Nexus. Some days it's tooth and nail, others it's an eye for an eye.
- Illidan (base skin) - Rare
- Illidan Stormrage, the first demon hunter, betrayed his people and created a new Well of Eternity after the demonic invasion of Azeroth. Now Illidan lords over Outland slaying unsuitably prepared Heroes who venture into his domain.
- Ironclaw Rehgar (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- The deal was simple... His life in exchange for training Garrosh's warriors. With their victory in Orgrimmar, Rehgar knew the Iron Horde could only be brought down from within.
- Jaina (base skin) - Rare
- Once the apprentice of the Archmage Antonidas, Jaina Proudmoore led the survivors of Lordaeron to Kalimdor and founded the city of Theramore. Now, she serves the Alliance as a powerful voice fighting for reason and diplomacy.
- Judgment Uther (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Despite surviving Arthas's brutal assault, Uther was unable to prevent Lordaeron's fall. Now under Varian's banner he leads the Silver Hand into Northrend to mete out justice.
- Kael'thas (base skin) - Rare
- Like all Blood Elves, Prince Kael'thas was transformed by the fall of Quel'Thalas. Desperate to save his people from being consumed by their magical addiction, he joined forces with the Burning Legion and now lords over Tempest Keep.
- Kel'Thuzad (base skin) - Rare
- Kel'Thuzad has faithfully served the Lich King both in life and after death. Reanimated as the Archlich of the Scourge and given domain of the Dread Necropolis, Naxxramas, Kel’Thuzad remains Arthas’s most trusted advisor and master of the cold dark.
- King Stitches (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Stitches no bozo... Stitches king!
- Landwalker Murky (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Do you live on land? Would you be more comfortable in water? Well now, with Murky's new conch-filtration device, you can stay wet, AND smell like crustaceans! Win win!
- Legion Mistress Kerrigan (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary - provided from Heroes 2.0
- Among all the demons of the Burning Legion, the succubi are the ones who are most delighted by inflicting anguish upon their foes. Mistress Kerrigan is far better at it than most.
- Legion's Wrath Sonya (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary - provided from Heroes 2.0
- A barbarian's vigil never ends. Donning the armor and wielding the weapons she wrests from the clutches of her foes, Sonya stands as a bulwark against all demons... no matter where they come from.
- Li Li (base skin) - Rare
- Born upon Shen-zin Su, the Wandering Isle, Li Li Stormstout led an uneventful life until she began reading her uncle Chen's journals. Soon, nothing would sate her desire for adventure, exploration, and pestering adventurers around Halfhill.
- Lil' Ragnaros (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- YOU FOOL! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SUMMONING ME TOO SOON? I DESPISE BEING ADORABLE!
- Lionheart Varian (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Lion has long been associated with the nation of Stormwind and the House of Wrynn. It is a symbol of courage, dignity and ferocity; truly befitting for the High King.
- Lo'Gosh Varian (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- After awakening on the shores of Durotar, the gladiator known as Lo'Gosh became a star of the Crimson Ring Arena. Rumor has it that he fights with the fury of the Ghost Wolf himself.
- Love Bug Anub'arak (from Love is in the Air) - Rare - provided from Love's in the Air 2015
- Once you're bitten, you're smitten.
- Love Doctor Lt. Morales (from Love is in the Air) - Rare - provided from Love's in the Air 2016
- Whether your heart is broken, bleeding, or located somewhere outside of your body, the Love Doctor will patch you right up.
- Love Goddess Tyrande (from Love is in the Air) - Epic - provided from Love's in the Air 2017
- With her enchanted arrows and her keen insight into the hearts of mortals, the Love Goddess is responsible for more than one match made in heaven.
- Lunar Azmodan (from Lunar Festival) - Rare - provided from Lunar Festival 2018 (Seasonal)
- The Demon Lord Azmodan is no stranger to opulence and grandeur. In fact, greed and pride are among his favorite sins.
- Lunar Cassia (from Lunar Festival) - Rare - provided from Lunar Festival 2018 (Seasonal)
- Though Cassia was skeptical of the Nexus's Lunar Festival at first, the act of honoring ancient gods and elders rings true to her Askari roots. She now gladly takes part in the festivities.
- Lunar Chen (from Lunar Festival) - Rare - provided from Lunar Festival 2015 (Seasonal)
- The loremasters say that coins are a symbol of fortune and luck. During the Lunar Festival, elders hand out Coins of Ancestry to those who seek them out and pay their respects.
- Lunar Genji (from Lunar Festival) - Epic - provided from Lunar Festival 2018 (Seasonal)
- Once the carefree youngest scion of the Shimada clan, Genji was cut down by his own brother for refusing to take part in their illegal ventures. Grafted into a cyborg body by Overwatch, Genji walks his own path as one who fights for what's right.
- Lunar Illidan (from Lunar Festival) - Rare - provided from Lunar Festival 2016 (Seasonal)
- For most of the year, Illidan loathes druidic customs. But during the Lunar Festival, even he sets aside old grudges and joins his brother in honoring the departed elders of the Stormrage family.
- Lunar Jaina (from Lunar Festival) - Rare - provided from Lunar Festival 2016 (Seasonal)
- In recent years, all of Azeroth has celebrated the yearly Lunar Festival in honor of their elders. Jaina is no exception. In times when the future is uncertain, it's important to honor the past.
- Lunar Kael'thas (from Lunar Festival) - Epic - provided from Lunar Festival 2018 (Seasonal)
- As prince of the sin'dorei, Kael'thas presides over all Lunar Festival ceremonies throughout Silvermoon City. It is imperative that his finery match his station.
- Lunar Li Li (from Lunar Festival) - Rare - provided from Lunar Festival 2015 (Seasonal)
- Each new year brings with it untold promise. It is a joyous time when we honor those who came before us, while celebrating the endless possibilities ahead of us.
- Lunar Li-Ming (from Lunar Festival) - Epic - provided from Lunar Festival 2017 (Seasonal)
- To Li-Ming, the Lunar Festival of the Nexus was not so dissimilar from those of her homeland, Xiansai. Donning her favored finery, she joined in celebration with a nostalgic joy.
- Lunar Sylvanas (from Lunar Festival) - Rare - provided from Lunar Festival 2018 (Seasonal)
- Much has changed for Quel'Thalas over the centuries, but the Windrunner family has never stopped honoring their elders during the Lunar Festival.
- Lunar Zul'jin (from Lunar Festival) - Rare - provided from Lunar Festival 2018 (Seasonal)
- For Azeroth's trolls, the loa are a central part of the Lunar Festival. Shadow hunters celebrate the powerful spirits by crafting elaborate masks in their likenesses.
- Lunara (base skin) - Rare
- While her younger sisters frolicked in idyllic forests, Lunara watched as mortals exploited nature’s splendor. On Azeroth, her father Cenarius forbade her from retaliating. But this is the Nexus, and it’s time for nature to take its revenge.
- Lurkablo Diablo (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- It is with hushed whispers the fishermen of Stormwind speak of the Lord of the Depths. His very name an eternal curse upon any angler foolish enough to speak it aloud: Lurkablo.
- Magni Muradin (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- It was hard for Magni to accept Moira as member of the Council of Three Hammers, but he knew his deceased brother Muradin would have wanted peace in Ironforge.
- Magus Medivh (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- For ages, Atiesh has been passed down from one Guardian of Tirisfal to the next. With the power of the Nexus, Medivh has attuned himself to the staff like none before him.
- Maiev (base skin) - Rare
- Maiev Shadowsong stood watch over the imprisoned Betrayer for ten thousand years, and hunted him relentlessly after he was released. Some say she's determined; others say she's obsessed. Either way, she will stop at nothing to ensure the security of her world.
- Mal’Ganis (base skin) - Rare
- Cunning and Intelligent, Mal'Ganis was chosen to bring Arthas Menthil into the Lich King’s service. After manipulating the prince into purging Stratholme of life, he finally fell to Frostmourne as Arthas's first act as the Lich King's champion... yet a demon does not die so easily.
- Malfurion (base skin) - Rare
- Malfurion Stormrage is the greatest druid on Azeroth, and a student of the demi-god Cenarius. Communing with nature and Cenarius through the Emerald dream, Malfurion protects the wilds from demonic influences.
- Medivh (base skin) - Rare
- Under the demon lord Sargeras's influence, Medivh opened the Dark Portal and unleashed the Horde upon Azeroth. To atone for this sin, he rallied a new generation of heroes to stand against the Burning Legion. Now, he takes his place amongst legends.
- Monarch Brightwing (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Just like the flawless butterfly from which she takes her name, Monarch Brightwing has many ways to sting. Kneel peasant! For you face the Monarch! And her wrath is cruel...
- Muradin (base skin) - Rare
- Once a mentor to Prince Arthas, Muradin was unable to prevent his corruption. After recovering from a mild case of amnesia, he is now the leader of the Bronzebeard clan after the "diamond-ization" of his brother King Magni.
- Murky (base skin) - Rare
- Mrgglglbrlg rmrmgllg mrggggm. Mrrglglgy, mgllglgl mgggrrmgl? MRGGGLGLLM! Mrrggllgggllggll mrrglrlg mrrg mrrg mrrrg.
- Nightslayer Valeera (from Alterac Pass) - Rare - provided from Echoes of Alterac
- While Valeera's allegiances may be her own, her friendship with Varian meant she couldn't allow him to go to war alone. If he was going to fight the Horde, than so she would be his blade in the dark.
- Paper Bag Gazlowe (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Epic - provided from Hallow's End 2017 (Seasonal)
- Goblin Law of Transaction #65: Never pay more for a Hallow's End costume than you need to.
- Psycho Stitches (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0 Fall Conversions (Seasonal)
- The Crystal Lake of Elwynn Forest hides a horrifying secret beneath the depths of its murky waters...
- Pump'kin Cho'gall (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Rare - provided from Hallow's End 2017 (Seasonal)
- Every Hallow's End, Cho'gall makes sure to mock the Headless Horseman. After all, two heads are better than none.
- Ragnaros (base skin) - Rare
- As the lord of Azeroth’s fire elementals, Ragnaros desires nothing more than to burn the world to ash. Banished to the Firelands eons ago, the Firelord now turns his rage toward the Nexus, intent on incinerating everything and everyone within it.
- Ranger-General Sylvanas (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Ranger-Generals are the commanders of the Farstriders of Quel'Thalas. It is their solemn duty to ensure the protection of Silvermoon, or give their life in its defense.
- Rehgar (base skin) - Rare
- Rehgar Earthfury has seen his share of combat, both as a gladiator, and a master of his own team. Now, having put that life aside, he serves as a simple shaman of the Earthen Ring, earning his redemption by healing the lands of Azeroth.
- Rexxar (base skin) - Rare
- It was a strange twist of fate that led the wandering half-ogre Rexxar to the fledgling city of Orgrimmar. With his aid, Thrall and the Horde were able to secure their homeland and defend it from the invading forces of Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore.
- Ringmaster Greymane (from Gazlowe & Gallywix's Splendiferous Extravaganza) - Rare
- Gazlowe and Gallywix always have the Extravaganza's finances in mind. So a Ringmaster that's not only a lion tamer, but also the lion? Well, that's a done deal, my friend.
- Samuro (base skin) - Rare
- Samuro, the last remaining blademaster to wear the banner of the Burning Blade, is on a warrior's pilgrimage in search of vengeance and redemption for his fallen clan. It will be a long journey, but he has sworn an oath to restore his clan's honor.
- Sapper Junkrat (from Alterac Pass) - Legendary - provided from Echoes of Alterac
- The mischievous Goblin Sappers are known throughout the Horde for their incredible aptitude for destruction. Despite their short life expectancy, some sappers like Jammi Foxxleson even became goblin engineers.
- Scarecrow Xul (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Rare - provided from Hallow's End 2016 (Seasonal)
- Farmer Saldean looked at the empty pole with confusion. Hadn't he hitched up that new Scarecrow? In his bewilderment he missed the words scratched into the dirt, "It's time to harvest."
- Season's Reapings Malthael (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Rare - provided from Winter Veil 2017 (Seasonal)
- Also known as the Ghost of Winter Veil Yet-to-Come, Malthael offers those he visits in the cold dark night a glimpse of their future. Unsurprisingly, their "future" is always death.
- Sentinel Lunara (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Lunara watched as the betrayer Malfurion's fel magic consumed her beloved wilds. When High Priestess Shadowsong called upon the dryads to join the Sentinels, she was the first to volunteer.
- Sgt. Doomhammer Sgt. Hammer (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Iron Demolisher is the pride of the orcish war machine. Sgt. Grimina Doomhammer was given the honor of piloting it in recognition of her years of service in the Arathi Basin battlefield.
- Shadow Council Gul'dan (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- With his deception complete, Gul'dan need no longer hide his face beneath a cowl. He is Darkness Incarnate, and all of the Nexus shall behold his true power in the war between shadow and light.
- Shadowblade Li Li (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic - provided from Heroes 2.0
- When faced with an opponent as powerful as the Thunder King, honorable combat is simply not an option. To attain victory, one must strike from the shadows. Li Li has taken this lesson to heart.
- Shadowpaw Li Li (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Not all pandaren were willing to serve as the Thunder King's army of Warmasters. Even now, rumors persist of a rebellion; a resistance born within the shadows.
- Shan'do Illidan (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Stormrage was born with amber eyes; a sign of great destiny... But as he learned from Cenarius, his brother grew distant. Still, none expected Malfurion's betrayal.
- Showstopper Whitemane (from New Tirisfal) - Legendary - provided from The Scarlet Heist (Seasonal)
- Whitemane watches over the sludge and grime of New Tirisfal from the highest spire of the Scarlet Monastery Casino, where thousands of residents invest their loyalty, and the hard-earned coin, on a daily basis.
- Skelethur Abathur (from Hallow's End Celebrations) - Legendary - provided from Hallow's End 2014 (Seasonal)
- Exoendoskeleton... logical next advancement. Secondary benefit, elicits fear in adolescent terrans. Useful.
- Sovereign Kael'thas (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Only the finest of robes and armor may adorn the Sun King. His majesty and brilliance must shine forth like the sun itself.
- Spellbreaker Johanna (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- While most spellbreakers serve in defense of Quel'thalas, Johanna has embarked on a crusade to purify the lands of Lordaeron, instead. She will not rest until her homeland is restored.
- Spirit Healer Auriel (from Alterac Pass) - Epic - provided from Echoes of Alterac
- Spirit Healers are impartial arbiters of life and death and it takes a considerable injustice for one to choose a side and go to war. Auriel's presence has granted a new hope to the Alliance.
- Stitches (base skin) - Rare
- Take care when traversing the shadowed trails of Duskwood... Ever since Abercrombie the Embalmer unleashed his vile abomination upon Darkshire, Stitches has wandered the road aimlessly, hungering for the flesh of low level Alliance players.
- Storm Lord Falstad (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- During the War of Three Hammers, no Wildhammer was as feared as the Storm Lords. Their stormhammers forced the Bronzebeards to adopt new weapons and strategies.
- Storm Mantle Malfurion (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Although Broll Bearmantle had saved the Archdruid's life, it had cost him his own. Even now, Malfurion wears his armor to remind himself of the sacrifices that saved Hyjal.
- Storm Wolf Rehgar (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Long ago the spirit of Lo'gosh revealed itself to the orc clans of Draenor. To this day his ferocity and feral instincts still serve as a guide to the shaman of the Earthen Ring.
- Stormwind Footman Varian (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Sergeants browbeat unruly recruits with tales of a footman named Varian who refused promotion again and again, despite slaying hundreds of foes, because he preferred to remain on the front lines.
- Succubus Kerrigan (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Kerrigan, the Queen of Suffering, rules over her brood of succubi with a fel iron fist. Warlocks brash enough to summon her risk facing her terrible vengeance.
- Sugar Plum Sylvanas (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Legendary - provided from Winter Veil 2015 (Seasonal)
- Sugar and spice? Maybe. Everything nice? Not by a long shot.
- Sulfuron Ragnaros (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Ragnaros is at his strongest within the smoldering halls of Sulfuron Keep. Adorned in the primal metals that comprise his seat of power, he now carries that strength with him at all times.
- Sulfuron Uther (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare - provided from Heroes 2.0
- With the Firelord extinguished, the mighty Sulfuras has found a new champion to wield its molten power. When the new Firelord arises, Uther intends to smite it with its own hammer.
- Sylvanas (base skin) - Rare
- Sylvanas Windrunner was not always the Dark Lady of the Forsaken. In another life, she was the Ranger-General of Silvermoon. But that was before the Death Knight Arthas slew her and her people and raised her as the first Banshee.
- Tempest Regalia Jaina (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The Tempest Regalia's origins have been lost to time, but rumor has it Tydormu of the Bronze Dragonflight may impart its secrets... for the right price.
- the Destroyer D.Va (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Why be a Worldbreaker when you can be a Gamebreaker?
- Theramore Jaina (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The destruction of Theramore shook Jaina to her core. Garrosh and his horde had enough opportunities for peace. She would never be so naive again
- Thrall (base skin) - Rare
- As a child, Thrall served the cruel Aedelas Blackmoore as a slave. After gaining his freedom, he guided the liberated orcs to a land of their own and worked to recover their ancient traditions. Now and forever he is the Warchief of the Horde.
- Timewalker Chromie (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- The vestments of a Bronze Dragon are blessed by a power that exists beyond time and space. They are a fragment of both who Chromie was and who she is still yet to be.
- Tyrande (base skin) - Rare
- Tyrande Whisperwind strikes fear into all who wish ill of the Kaldorei. As the highest ranking Sentinel and High Priestess of Elune, she is not only the night elves' most deadly warrior, but also their most cunning leader.
- Underking Anub'arak (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- A Spider Lord's carapace has been known to deflect blades, arrows, and even siege weaponry all on its own. When fitted with armor, it is all but unstoppable.
- Uther (base skin) - Rare
- The first paladin and founder of the Order of the Silver Hand, Uther the Lightbringer is a faithful servant of the Light. Dispensing justice with the swing of his hammer, Uther is a bastion of truth and an unflinching symbol of the Alliance.
- Valeera (base skin) - Rare
- For a time, the gladiator Valeera Sanguinar served dutifully as one of Varian Wrynn's personal bodyguards. Now, her shadowy skills find her a natural fit within the secretive rogue order, the Uncrowned, in their fight against the Legion.
- Vanndar Muradin (from Alterac Pass) - Rare - provided from Echoes of Alterac
- After years of combat with the Frostwolves, Vanndar was among the first warriors Varian contacted as he rallied the Alliance. His invaluable experience may prove key to finally securing the pass from the Horde.
- Varian (base skin) - Rare
- Few would have expected that the gladiator known only as Lo'Gosh was in truth the missing ruler of Stormwind, Varian Wrynn. Now the High King of the Alliance, his every action shapes the destiny of Azeroth itself.
- Vrykul Leoric (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Leoric held the Winterskorn Chieftain's skull aloft for the gathering crowd to see. "Who else among you wishes to challenge me?" The silence was deafening.
- Wanderer Chen (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The limitless realms of the Nexus are the perfect place for a world-wanderer like Chen Stormstout. Who knows what secret ingredients and lost tales are waiting to be discovered!
- Warbringer Zul'jin (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Prior to the Troll Wars, the Amani Empire was a great and powerful civilization. Zul'jin has rekindled the flames of its former warlords, and has donned their ceremonial battle armor as a sign of respect.
- Warchief Sylvanas (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic - provided from Heroes 2.0
- Sylvanas never wanted to be warchief, and was never fond of Vol'jin. Nevertheless, she has sworn to avenge the fallen shadow hunter and lead their people to victory against the Legion.
- Warden Lunara (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic - provided from Heroes 2.0
- When the war was finally over, the Betrayer Malfurion sat in chains. Unable to return to an idyllic life in the wilds, Lunara joined the Watchers in order to keep an eye on their accursed prisoner.
- Warden Tyrande (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- Ever since they were children, Tyrande had known her fate was bound to that of Malfurion's. Now, she would serve as his warden, and for his betrayal the sentence would be eternal.
- Warlord Cho'gall (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Some Heroes choose to protect themselves with thick plates of armor, others wear intricate magical robes to boost their power. Cho'gall says, "Why not do both?"
- Warmaster Chen (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- The Warmasters serve as the unbreakable front line of Lei Shen's Grand Army. Once the Kaldorei are broken before him, the Well of Eternity will belong to the Thunder King forever.
- Warsong Johanna (from Alterac Pass) - Epic - provided from Echoes of Alterac
- It is said that to face a Warsong Commander in battle is to experience the might of the Horde first-hand. Despite years of constant warfare, Jo'Hanna still charges into battle with a warcry that shakes the heavens.
- Waywatcher Malfurion (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- Malorne the Waywatcher's power transcends death itself. Those who dedicate their lives to fighting for nature carry on his great work.
- Whitemane (base skin) - Rare
- As the High Inquisitor of the Scarlet Crusade, Sally Whitemane zealously leads her champions in a neverending war against the undead. Under her guiding Light, all who have been touched by the plague of death will be purged by her cleansing flame... no matter how much they protest.
- Wild Champion Lunara (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- As her power grew, Lunara began to hear the wilds of the Nexus crying out for a champion. They granted her untold power, and she granted them ruthless protection.
- Winter Veil Jaina (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Legendary - provided from Winter Veil 2014 (Seasonal)
- The weather outside is frightful. Although, to be fair, Jaina has been casting Blizzard a LOT out there.
- Winter Veil Kharazim (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Epic - provided from Winter Veil 2017 (Seasonal)
- The God of Winter is one of the Veradani's most important deities. He is sometimes associated with the God of Gifts, to the delight of all.
- Winter Veil Lunara (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Legendary - provided from Winter Veil 2016 (Seasonal)
- Lunara, the festive Dryad, has a very pointy spear. And if you ever see it, you should prob'ly run in fear.
- Winter's Helper Valla (from Feast of Winter Veil) - Legendary - provided from Winter Veil 2017 (Seasonal)
- There's so much to do during Winter Veil that even Greatfather Winter himself needs a little help. Someone always has to cross people off the naughty list, you know.
- Wiseguy Junkrat (from New Tirisfal) - Epic - provided from The Scarlet Heist (Seasonal)
- Jamison "The Wiseguy" Fawkes was responsible for many of the most explosive heists in New Tirisfal's history. Unfortunately, he has a habit of blowing up his loot along with his targets.
- World-Shaman Thrall (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Rare
- The vestments of a shaman should be as simple as the elements themselves. Although, there's no rule about what you wear beneath them.
- Wrath Sonya (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The portal-loving treasure goblins collect spoils from many worlds. There's no telling which hero this Battlegear of Wrath once belonged to, but they're probably not alive to miss it.
- Ymirjar Lord Muradin (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- To siege Icecrown, the Ashen Verdict forged the most powerful armors crafted by man... Meanwhile, Muradin stole a Ymirjar Lord's armor, and kicked everyone's arse.
- Yrel (base skin) - Rare
- After traveling to an Alternate Draenor, the forces of Azeroth saved the acolyte Yrel from the Iron Horde. With their aid, she rose to the rank of Exarch and fought back the demonic invasion of her world. Now, she finds herself where time, space, and dimensions converge: the Nexus.
- Zul'jin (base skin) - Rare
- Before the elves and their Alliance, the forests of Lordaeron belonged to the trolls of the Amani empire. As their warlord, Zul'jin has united the tribes into an army that stands ready to take back what is theirs and to slay the elves who stole it from them.
These are the Mounts that are based in this Universe.
Amani War Bear - Epic
Only the swiftest heroes venturing into the troll temple of Zul'Aman were able to subdue these rare battle mounts. It's much easier to tame them in the Nexus.
Armored War Steed - Epic
The Knights of the Silver Hand breed their warhorses to serve fearlessly on the battlefield. Even the hardest of orcs quake with fear at the sight of paladins upon these mighty steeds.
Dire Wolf - Epic
The dire wolves of Draenor have long been kindred spirits of the shamanistic orc clans. As the Orcish Horde rallied for war, these wolves became the mounts of the Raider army.
Eye Pad - Epic
Watch yourself. All-Seeing Eyes tend to see everything.
Felsaber - Epic
A special creation of Lord Illidan gifted to his most trusted demon hunters as they stormed Marduum, the Shattered Abyss.
Felstalker - Rare
These demonic beasts serve as bloodhounds for their infernal masters, seeking out sources of powerful magic wherever it may hide. It seems even the Nexus is not safe from the Legion's hounds.
- Subuniverse: Nexus-altered Azeroth
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded for purchasing the Collector's Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition of World of Warcraft: Legion.
Festive Goblin - Epic
Greatfather Winter's newest helper just arrived with a sack full of toys! Hey, wait... isn't he supposed to be giving out toys, not taking them? Someone stop that goblin!
Flames of Judgement Charger - Epic
The pursuit of justice is not to be taken lightly. It must be as merciless and unrelenting as a raging inferno.
- Subuniverse: Nexus-altered Azeroth
- Type: Event or Quest
- Provided from: For Azeroth
- Awarded by completing 15 games with a Friend as Warcraft heroes during the For Azeroth event.
Getaway Sidecar - Epic
Who needs friends to ride with when you've got a giant bag of cash?
Gingerboard - Epic
Seriously, who takes a single bite out of a gingerbread cookie and leaves the rest? Someone's getting coal this year!
Golden Lunar Rooster - Rare
The Golden Lunar Rooster loves to preen its bright and shining feathers. Irresistibly attracted to sparkly things, it constantly adds all the gold it can find to its pristine plumage.
Golden Lunar Skyrocket - Rare
There are many ways to celebrate the Lunar Festival. Food, gifts, ceremonies... and strapping saddles onto dangerously fast fireworks.
Heart Stone - Epic
Usually, you'd have to piece one of these together. So just be careful not to break it.
Hearthstone Card - Rare
Deceptively simple. Insanely fun.
Hellboar - Epic
The Hellboars of Hellfire Penninsula are known for their vicious tempermant. Only the Hellblade Wanderer, Samuro, was ever known to tame one.
Horse - Rare
This horse is a horse, of course... of course.
Iceforged Reign-deer - Legendary
This reindeer doesn't play games.
Illidan's Nightmare - Epic
Long ago, the Demon Hunters of Azeroth swore a pact that they would use demons own weapons against them. Their nightmarish steeds are no exception.
Invisible Horse - Rare
It's more than meets the eye.
Ironside Dire Wolf - Rare
Originally from an alternate universe where Draenor was ruled by the Iron Horde, the Ironside Dire Wolf has followed its new master into the Nexus.
- Subuniverse: Nexus-altered Azeroth
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded for reaching Level 100 in World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor during the Heroes of the Storm launch event.
Judgement Charger - Legendary
Judgement must be swift and absolute. With this Charger, it will be.
Lunar Dragon - Epic
Among the most iconic images of the Lunar Festival is the Lunar Dragon. Its fierce appearance is said to ward off evil spirits... and perhaps some weaker foes within the Nexus.
Lunar Guardian - Legendary
Carved from a single block of stone, the Lunar Guardians of the Nexus are rumored to come to life when in the presence of powerful warriors, eager to befriend and assist them.
Lunar Rooster - Epic
The Lunar Rooster's tastes are ephemeral, and even gaining its blessing can take a lot of effort. But its loyalty? That can only be won through victory.
Lunar Skyrocket - Rare
There are many ways to celebrate the Lunar Festival. Food, gifts, ceremonies... and strapping saddles onto dangerously fast fireworks.
Lunar Tiger - Epic
The Lunar Festival is a celebration of Azeroth's triumph over the Burning Legion millennia ago. It is a time to remember the valor and wisdom of ages gone by.
Meat Wagon - Legendary
One of the strangest and most dire tools utilized by the undead Scourge, the Meat Wagon was used to collect and store recently slain corpses. Their appearance still strikes fear into the hearts of the most resolute defenders.
- Subuniverse: Nexus-altered Azeroth
- Type: Normal
- Deathguard Tint only available from the "Life & Undeath" Bundle
Mechanospider - Rare
This magical spider construct was fully customized by our crack team of gnomish engineers. After one or two minor explosions, it's ready to skitter its way across the Nexus!
Phantom Stallion - Epic
Honestly, it doesn't need a costume to be terrifying. But it does need one to go trick-or-treating.
Primal Flamesaber - Rare
The elemental creatures from Azeroth's primal landscape will always have a place in the Nexus.
- Subuniverse: Nexus-altered Azeroth
- Type: Promotion
- Awarded for purchasing the Digital Deluxe Edition of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
Raging War Wolf - Rare
The Horde uses only the mightiest wolves for their mounts, bedecking them in armor that would break the backs of lesser creatures.
Raging Wolf - Rare
Raised in the Alterac Mountains by the Frostwolf Clan, these wolves were once ridden only by exalted warriors that possessed great honor.
- Subuniverse: Alterac Pass
- Type: Event or Quest
- Provided from: Echoes of Alterac
- Awarded by completing Part 4 of the Echoes of Alterac Event Quest (Horde).
Reign-deer - Epic
This reindeer doesn't play games.
Reverence - Epic
Born to carry princes and kings into battle, Reverence was named not just for his passengers, but for the awe his unstoppable charge inspires.
Ringmaster's Pride - Epic
If Ringmaster Greymane's pride is going to bring about anyone's fall... it's going to be his enemy's.
Saddled Horse - Rare
The earliest known saddles date back to between 700 and 500 BC. Didn't think you'd learn something while looking at the Saddled Horse's backstory, did you?
Secret Phantom Stallion - Epic
Special Snowflake - Epic
All snowflakes are unique, but not all of them are special. If they were, then none of them would be.
Spectral Stallion - Legendary
If you hear him braying in the dead of night, pray that you find him without his rider. Otherwise, you will never escape.
Stormpike Ram - Rare
Raised by the master trainers of the Stormpike Clan, these rams were once ridden only by exalted warriors that possessed great honor.
- Subuniverse: Alterac Pass
- Type: Event or Quest
- Provided from: Echoes of Alterac
- Awarded by completing Part 4 of the Echoes of Alterac Event Quest (Alliance).
Swift Stormpike Ram - Rare
The Stormpike clan is renowned for the rigorous training methods. Despite their docile appearance, the Battle Rams of Alterac are among the hardiest and fearless mounts in existence.
Timmy Raccoon - Legendary
This sly guy will steal your heart and wallet.
Undead Horse - Epic
Beats a dead horse every time.
These Battlegrounds have roots in the main universe, or might be a result of the Nexus-based subuniverses.