Diablo <Lord of Terror>
A risky Tank who can devastate an enemy team with his "all-in" combo potential.
This Hero has:
Known in the ancient tongue as Al'Diabolos, the Prime Evil of Terror, the Demon Lord Diablo seeks to claim the world of Sanctuary for the Burning Hells. His victims are innumerable, his schemes unknowable, and his gender... malleable.
- Archangel Diablo (from Nexus-altered Sanctuary) - Rare - provided from Eternal Conflict
- Bringing a whole new meaning to "Holy Terror."
- El Chamuco Diablo (from Beach Party) - Legendary - provided from NexoMania (Seasonal)
- The terrifying El Chamuco is well-known as the muscle of the "Hell's Screamers" tag-team alongside El Jefe. Rumors circle that he actually is a demon, born in the pits of the burning hells, but that can't be possible. Can it?
- Hell Iron Diablo (from Nexus-altered Sanctuary) - Rare
- The heroes thought shattering his soulstone on the Hellforge would end his reign. Now, adorned with the forge's remnants, he would shatter every bone in their bodies in return.
- Kaijo Diablo (from Mecha War) - Rare
- The scientists of Tristram Labs had grown overconfident. They believed the power of the atom was finally under their control. They were wrong.
- Lurkablo Diablo (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary
- It is with hushed whispers the fishermen of Stormwind speak of the Lord of the Depths. His very name an eternal curse upon any angler foolish enough to speak it aloud: Lurkablo.
- Prime Evil Diablo (from Nexus-altered Sanctuary) - Legendary - provided from Heroes 2.0
- After twenty years, all seven essences swirled within the Black Soulstone. With Adria's final betrayal, the seven were combined into one, giving rise to the reborn Diablo... the Prime Evil.