Welcome to the Nexus Compendium!
The Compendium Holds the Knowledge of:
Currently in the Nexus:
🔊 Event: The Scarlet Heist (Seasonal Fall) - from 2019-09-24 to 2019-12-03 🔊• Free-to-Play Hero Rotation - Week of 2019-11-12
• Heroic Deals and Limited-Time Items - Week of 2019-11-05 - NOTICE: Data outdated or extended!
Recent Compendium News:
View All News (75)
||Rotation & Sales/Price Fixes - Posted on 2019-11-11 by Gnub
Now that the latest Free-to-Play Period is over - and I found out that it didn't last until the next Rotation (tomorrow), I gave everything a few fixes to improve the displays of the actual durations.
Onwards to more visual and exciting stuff!
- Rotation pages now properly show if they are normal rotations, and their actual start- and end-dates.
- Current-displays are also updated the same way.
- Sales lists are better at showing Price Reductions.
- Hero Pages linking to older Price Reductions now properly works.
- Currently in the Nexus shows more detailed Event end-information.
- Added the remaining Alpha-data, increasing the total amount of Free-to-Play Rotations to 300 (5 of which being "All Heroes Free"-events)
||Free-to-Play Period Tweaks - Posted on 2019-11-07 by Gnub
As a result of the newly added Free-to-Play Periods, I figured it would be a neat detail to actually show the Heroes that were Free-to-Play at the time.
Looking into getting the remaining Alpha-data added, and then onwards to other, more visual, stuff.
- All Heroes released before the start of a special All Heroes Free-to-Play Period is now shown on the designated Rotation Pages, rather than only a single "All Heroes" placeholder.
- The "All Heroes" placeholder remains on other displays, in order to not cause clutter.
- All Rotation pages now show the Amount of Heroes Free-to-Play in that period.
- Announcers-page only shows Heroes and Skins that has been released.
||All Heroes Free-to-Play Periods Added - Posted on 2019-11-03 by Gnub
This year's BlizzCon came with the lovely surprise of a long period of all Heroes being Free-to-Play (November 1st to 11th), which I knew would cause both problems on the site - and simply not being able to show it. So, I made the following changes:
Builds will likely be the next to be added - but I also dug out some Alpha rotation data from 2014-03-14 to the current oldest Rotation from 2015-02-12, which is an additional 48 weeks of data - bringing the total to 299. More on that later.
- Hero-specific Rotation listing now include periods where All Heroes were Free-to-Play, since they released.
- Predictions handle the longer Free-to-Play periods, by not predicting for them. They also do not count as a Hero being properly in Rotation.
- Rotation listings include the Free-to-Play periods, and displays the amount of Heroes included.
- Currently in the Nexus, Frontpage and Rotation listings of the Current Rotation shows "All Heroes" when a All Heroes Free-to-Play Period is in Effect.
- Specfic pages are made for these periods, just like normal Rotation-weeks - these will, in time, be updated to show the full list of Heroes included, rather than "All Heroes" as other listings.
- Slightly unrelated: Announcers portraits got enlarged, to prepare for Builds.