Welcome to the Nexus Compendium!
The Compendium Holds the Knowledge of:
Currently in the Nexus:
• Free-to-Play Hero Rotation - Week of 2019-05-21
• Hero Sales and Limited-Time Items - Week of 2019-05-21
Recent Compendium News:
View All News (55)
||Cho'gall Updates - Posted on 2019-05-16 by Gnub
It's not really often that I make updates because of specific Heroes, but Cho'gall has always been quite special in more ways than one. Pun intended.
Events are still on the top of my backlog of things to add, alongside the Battleground Rotations. Stay tuned!
- Rather than being named "Cho'gall (Cho)" and "Cho'gall (Gall)", they're now simply "Cho" and "Gall".
- Sales data for Cho and Gall are merged, just as Skins have been. This is shown with the "Double Trouble"-portrait.
- The Sales-part of the Predictions-page now also only sees Cho'gall as one.
- Hero-page updated to handle their unified data.
- A few fixes for links across the site.
||Battleground Objectives Updates - Posted on 2019-05-10 by Gnub
A few more details have been polished on the site regarding the Battleground pages.
After that, I will probably go back and look closer into Events again, to get that part of the data shown.
- All Mercenaries now have information about which lane they will move down upon capture.
- General Battleground and Objective descriptions improved.
- Continuing gathering the Battleground Rotation data - should be available in not too long.
||Behind the Scenes Updates - Posted on 2019-05-04 by Gnub
In the effort of making the site more SEO-friendly, I have made quite a few changes behind the scenes. It is, however, in preparation for something much cooler in terms of URL-structuring, so it will be visible sooner, rather than later.
A somewhat boring update, but every once in a while, things work like that. I got lots of "visible" stuff on the way, no worries.
- Meta tags added.
- Reading the site for a folder-structure, rather than php-extensions.
- Gathering more Battleground data, which will resolve in being able to show Rotations, too!