Welcome to the Nexus Compendium!
The Compendium Holds the Knowledge of:
Currently in the Nexus <2019-12-06>
• Free-to-Play Hero Rotation - Week of 2019-12-03
• Heroic Deals and Limited-Time Items - Week of 2019-12-03
Recent Compendium News:
View All News (79)
||Sales & Limited-Time Item Displays - Posted on 2019-12-03 by Gnub
As a result of the Deathwing patch hitting, and the Heroic Deals being updated earlier than usual alongside it, I figured it was time remove some old logic that no longer served its purpose.
Expect other updates soon.
- Sales (and related data) no longer waits until the scheduled reset-time to change, as new data only becomes available afterwards.
- Displays for Limited-Time Item enddates now shows as "(estimated)", as it can only be certain after it has ended - even though there are good ideas about said date.
- Updated data relevant to the upcoming Toys 2 event, starting in 2 weeks!
||Deathwing Updated - Posted on 2019-11-25 by Gnub
With Deathwing arriving to the PTR, we finally got an official Release for him. That also means I can update the data related to him, which caused a few other minor changes.
Builds are in the works still, along with different optimizations for Rotations and Sales.
- Deathwing's Skin - as well as Destroyer Brightwing - is added.
- Information about this year's Winter Event - Toys 2 - is added, and will get updated once more information is released.
- Price Changes are only shown from when a given Hero is released.
- In the same way, no information is written about currently being in Rotation or on Sale.
- Base versions of Skins being a Limited-Time Item will no longer show as "Base", but simply as the Hero's Name.
||Sales Overview Performance Fix - Posted on 2019-11-19 by Gnub
I figured out that my recent change of more accurately showing the amount of price changes had an unfortunate sideeffect of make the Sales Overview extremely slow!
Builds are being worked on, and I have begun the proper plans for adding Skin and Mount pages!
- Sales Overview optimzed to load at approximately 6% of the original.
- That is, from around 5.5 seconds to about 0.3 seconds.