Welcome to the Nexus Compendium!
The Compendium Holds the Knowledge of:
Currently in the Nexus <2020-02-23>
• Event: Toys 2: The Toys are Back in Town! - from 2019-12-16 to 2020-04-07 (16 weeks - 6 remaining)
• Free-to-Play Hero Rotation - Week of 2020-02-18
• Heroic Deals and Limited-Time Items - Week of 2020-02-18
Recent Compendium News:
View All News (91)
||Skin Pages and Limited-Time Icons - Posted on 2020-02-21 by Gnub
Skin Pages are finally here - and with it, a ton of changes across the site, which caused almost side-wide updates. It's worth to note that the work on Skin-Images is far from done, but I found that to be of less importance for now. They'll all be added, eventually.
I have plans made for Skin and Mount Tints, as this will make stuff much better for showing both Seasonal and Limited-Time content - and likely some other updates to clean up the site.
- All Skins have their own Individual Page, including information about Sales, Limited-Time periods, if the Skin had previously been a Master or Gem Only - and many other things!
- A shiny Skins Overview Page.
- Reference to Skins across the Site now shows Image, in a matter similar to Mounts.
- Just like Seasonal Icons, Limited-Time Icons have been added.
- The Headline-style has changed across the site to "Name <Type>", rather than the opposite, and simplified for sub-headlines.
- Seasonal Event keys have updated to better match the name of the Event itself (something that should have been done ages ago), rather than which Season it belonged to.
- The Event Overview now uses the newly added Seasonal Icons as well.
- A few fixes were made to Event Pages, as it showed the incorrect numbers of Battlegrounds supplied - and didn't even show them in the first place.
- Some updates to the different pages' meta keywords. Nothing to talk about.
||Skin Naming Updates - Posted on 2020-02-14 by Gnub
With the work on Skins being properly in motion, I figured it was time to get the naming conventions sorted out, given as Skins had been a combination of the Skins name and that of the Hero wearing it.
Basically, a very back-end heavy update, but one that was sorely needed. The work continues.
- Skin Names updated across the site.
- Names that previously altered the Hero's name (such as Cyb'arak, Doctor Wolf & Stein and the like) now shows correctly.
- All of Cho'gall's skins now points to Cho, rather than having a special case referring to both - this will, naturally, be fixed when the individual pages hit.
- The Seasonal icons have moved physical location.
- Cho and Gall now have more fitting hero-keys ("cho" and "gall", respectfully).
||Seasonal Icons Added - Posted on 2020-02-10 by Gnub
After finally getting a version of the Seasonal Icons, that could still be easily recognizable in a tiny version, I thought this was a good time to add them, as it really made everything much more clear.
Along with the continued Skins work, I will get a Limited-Time Icon added soon as well, after I figure out a good way to show it, given that it's often only a given Tint of an item which is Limited, rather than the full Mount or Skin.
- Universe, Subuniverse and Hero Pages that lists Mounts or Skins, now shows a tiny Seasonal Icon.
- The newly rebuilt Mounts Overview, as well as the Frontpage and Currently in the Nexus also has it visible.
- The file format of the icons changed that of the bigger logos.
- Updated duration and remaining time left displays for Events across the site to be more clear.
- Some redundant information about Events being removed as well, given as it was already visible with the Seasonal logo.
- Counts of Skins and Mounts on Event Pages got updated to more clearly show if the items they added were Seasonal or not - or both!