Welcome to the Nexus Compendium!
The Compendium Holds the Knowledge of:
Currently in the Nexus:
🔊 Seasonal Event: Summer 2019: MechaStorm II - from 2019-06-17 to 2019-08-06 🔊• Free-to-Play Hero Rotation - Week of 2019-06-25
• Hero Sales and Limited-Time Items - Week of 2019-06-18
Recent Compendium News:
View All News (57)
||Event Thoughts and Minor Tweaks - Posted on 2019-06-21 by Gnub
With Events having been added, I have begun to see ways to severely improve the way of presenting it, making the connections better, while keeping the individual Events separated. It all mostly came from the unexpected Summer Event theme of MechaStorm II, as well as wanting to make the Seasonal pages different from the others.
So, this is mostly to get some minor stuff out of the way, and to ensure that I am definitely still doing work on the site.
- Lots of data reorganizing behind the scenes.
- The Events-page and the Heroes-page got a minor makeover.
- Frontpage and Sales pages only show Limited-Time Items end-date if it's known, which currently often is after it has expired.
||Events Added - Posted on 2019-06-07 by Gnub
Finally! This has likely been one of the biggest content-pushes in quite a while, mostly because of the amount of data gathering needed in order to make it possible.
There are still some good improvements to be done, but at this point it was better to get out there, especially with this year's Summer Event getting closer.
- There is now an Events Page, available from the top.
- Seasonal Events are listed first, with their respective Icon shown.
- Individual Event Pages show Event details such as Duration, what Items have been provided over the Occurences as well as Subuniverse connections.
- Seasonal Events also have their exclusive items listed.
- References to Events have been added across the site for Skins, Mounts, (Sub)Universes and Battlegrounds.
- The Front Page now links to the current Event, if any, and shows the Event Totals.
||Cho'gall Updates - Posted on 2019-05-16 by Gnub
It's not really often that I make updates because of specific Heroes, but Cho'gall has always been quite special in more ways than one. Pun intended.
Events are still on the top of my backlog of things to add, alongside the Battleground Rotations. Stay tuned!
- Rather than being named "Cho'gall (Cho)" and "Cho'gall (Gall)", they're now simply "Cho" and "Gall".
- Sales data for Cho and Gall are merged, just as Skins have been. This is shown with the "Double Trouble"-portrait.
- The Sales-part of the Predictions-page now also only sees Cho'gall as one.
- Hero-page updated to handle their unified data.
- A few fixes for links across the site.