Sonya <Wandering Barbarian>
- Deathbringer Sonya (from Call of Kel'Thuzad) - Rare - provided from Answer the Call of Kel'Thuzad
- As Kel'Thuzad's army marched across the realms, hero after hero fell before his favored death knight's fury. The survivors will only whisper her name in fear: Deathbringer Sonya, the first horseman of Kel'Thuzad.
- Death Knight Sonya (from Call of Kel'Thuzad) - Rare - provided from Answer the Call of Kel'Thuzad
- Sonya wandered the outskirts of Nexus, desperately seeking a way to avenge her fallen people. The power of Kel'Thuzad offered was worth any price, even binding her soul to the Scourgefor eternity.
- La Pantera Sonya (from Beach Party) - Epic - provided from NexoMania (Seasonal)
- After losing the heavyweight belt last year, La Pantera has come back to Nexomania seeking revenge. Now only the undefeated La Parca stands in her way. Will she return to glory? Or does her rise end here?
- Legion's Wrath Sonya (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Legendary - provided from Heroes 2.0
- A barbarian's vigil never ends. Donning the armor and wielding the weapons she wrests from the clutches of her foes, Sonya stands as a bulwark against all demons... no matter where they come from.
- Nephalem Sonya (from Nexus-altered Sanctuary) - Rare
- With the Worldstone's destruction, a new generation of Nephalem arose. They were descended from both angels and demons, yet stronger than both. It was not long before the Nephalem's glory was fully realized.
- Super Sonya (from Eternal Empire) - Rare
- While traveling through time, the gladiatrix Sonya was exposed to a radioactive robo-virus. Without a way home, she fights tirelessly to keep the streets of New York safe.
- Valorous Sonya (from Nexus-altered Sanctuary) - Epic
- The Valor of Harrogath is not opulent armor... It is simple, direct... and a perfect fit for warrior like Sonya.
- Wrath Sonya (from Nexus-altered Azeroth) - Epic
- The portal-loving treasure goblins collect spoils from many worlds. There's no telling which hero this Battlegear of Wrath once belonged to, but they're probably not alive to miss it.